Reyna speed-walked the way they came as fast as she could with Thalia, making sure not to fall into any more giant footprints.

She looked behind her and counted about five girls with injuries. Sara had her arm around a girl with glasses who was limping badly.

Reyna noticed the girls seemed to avoid walking near one of the huntresses. They walked on one side of Reyna, while a girl with short black hair in a ponytail walked on Reyna's other side by herself. The girl clutched her shoulder painfully, and had a sad look on her face.

"Hello," Reyna said to the girl, trying to make conversation to distract herself from the way Thalia started trembling. "I'm Reyna. I'm new to the hunt. What's your name?"

The girl looked up at her confused, as if no one had ever asked what her name was. From what Reyna could tell, the girl seemed defensive, as if preparing for an insult.

"I-I'm Olive," Olive said. "That was really amazing what you did back there. I'm so glad Lady Artemis was not harmed because of that awful werewolf-"

"Oh don't act like you care, Olive!" One of the other girls interrupted her. "If your father was the one who tried to trap us, you would betray us at the drop of a dime and everyone knows it!"

"I have never and would never betray My Lady," Olive retaliated.

"Hold on, girls." Reyna said. "I think if Thalia were awake she wouldn't want us to fight each other, would she?"

Olive huffed and walked ahead of the group. What was that all about? The hunters are usually so nice to each other.

As the group made their way through the woods, the sounds of battle faded into the distance and all Reyna could hear was the crunching of leaves beneath their feet and Thalia's heavy breathing.

"There's camp!" Sara pointed ahead though the brush. The battered tents littered the clearing. Sara went straight to her healing tent where they had cured Helena with the wolfbane flowers.

Reyna stepped inside the tent and placed Thalia down on the soft cushions. She stepped aside as Sara immediately went to work mixing some herbs together for Thalia and placing them in some moon water for strength.

The girls held their breaths as Sara lifted Thalia's head to give her the medicine. Thalia gave a small, weak cough, but nothing else.

"Come on girls," Sara stood up. "We can only let her rest now. She has to wake up on her own. I'll treat the rest of your injuries outside."

Reyna didn't follow the girls out of the tent. She would not leave her friend alone. If she had too, she'd sit here all night. She knelt by Thalia's side and took her hand.

Thalia was breathing, but it was shallow. Suddenly, anxiety filled Reyna's stomach.

"Don't you dare, Grace." Reyna whispered. "When we were writing to each other you would always tell me how much more fun The Hunt would be if I was here with you. Well, I'm here. I promise I'll follow you anywhere. Just please hold on, my friend."

Reyna blinked back tears. She would not cry. She sent a quick prayer to her mother to let Thalia be okay, and squeezed Thalia's hand.

Thalia's fingers twitched in Reyna's hand and wrapped around her palm.

"Thalia?" Reyna looked at her. Thalia's eyes fluttered.

"H-Hey RARA," Thalia said weakly, her voice cracking. "Was I dreaming, or did you punch Lycoan in his stupid face?"

Reyna laughed brightly and leaned down to embrace her friend. She let her tears fall down her cheeks in relief.

"Thalia Grace," Reyna sniffed. "If I ever have to carry you that far ever again-"