Chapter 1

" Alright! Settle down...today marks the day when our omegas have reached the age of maturity. As past parents know...omegas born with rare attributes are extremely valuable assets...due to this we can't have them mating with whoever they want. Instead we must choose them a strong Alpha so that they may create powerful offsprings..."

I felt my ceremonial attire getting tighter as my body began to shake in fear. A omega that sat beside me placed their hand on top of my own giving me a small weak smile. " It's going to be okay...trust me..." She said as the markings on her face moved whenever she talked. I nodded and looked down at the floor between my feet.

" We all know that choosing a mate for an omega is a difficult and stressful time. Especially for the omega in question. Now to make this process more easier we have what's called the mate system. It takes in all the information about the omega and their compatibility with the Alphas. This year will be an extremely special year. For you see we have an extremely rare omega who possesses not only a neko appearance but has an extremely strong quirk. So after a lot of searching and matching up comparability we've come to a final conclusion. Mr. Izuku Midoryia please step onto the stage."

I shivered and stood up my legs feeling like jelly. I pushed the red curtain to the side and gasped at the amount of people that were here. I looked over seeing Mr. Aizawa with his hand extended outwards to me inviting me to take it. I hesitantly place my gloved hand into his. He pulled me onto the platform and clicked a red button on his remote.

" As many of you may know, Midoryia's quirk is extremely complex. A fire manipulation quirk to be exact. He has the ability to create fire in his hands and control it at will. That includes its temperature, size, and property. All these attributes are incredibly rare. So as a result to his quirk and omegan attributes we have provided him with a suitable mate. Mr. Shoto Todoroki please come up to the platform."

I shook my head. Todoroki...my mate...no...this can't be happening! I don't want him as my mate! I don't want anyone as my mate! I want to find my own and love them! Not forced to love them and produce an offspring! My eyes followed the suited man as he walked up the stairs and to the platform a few inches away from me.

" Shoto Todoroki, Alpha, Son of the number 1 hero. He possesses the specific qualities that are needed to produce the perfect offspring. His fire quirk and ice quirk will be an excellent match with Midoryia's. Along with his intelligence, creativity, and uniqueness. So I'm proud to announce that Mr. Midoryia and Mr. Todoroki are confirmed mates!"

After those words left his mouth tears fell down my cheeks and I felt my body fall to the ground. My legs unable to support my weight anymore. I don't care if I was breaking down in front of everyone. I looked down at my omegan attire and felt anger rush through me. I abruptly stood up glaring at Mr. Aizawa.

" I OBJECT! I REFUSE!! I REFUSE TO BE A PAWN IN THIS CORRUPT SOCIETY!! I REFUSE TO MATE WITH HIM AND YOU CANT FORCE ME!" I heard a ton of gasps and people were whispering amongst themselves. I quickly grabbed my attired and ripped it off of me. This not only signified that I refused my chosen mate but it also signified that I was a rogue omega.

" I'm sorry but what the system says...is what goes.." I shook my head violently as tears swelled in my eyes. " There's no way! Please this is a mistake!" He bent down to my level. " You will be given six months. If it appears that you have not conceived by that time...You shall be forcibly mated with him." I looked up him my breath already stuck in my throat. " I don't want to be mated with him! Please don't make me! I refuse! Please I'm begging you!" I pleaded tears falling faster. He sighed and attempted to grab me. I growled and then bolted from the stage and started running as far as I could from them.

" TODOROKI GO AFTER HIM!! DONT LET HIM ESCAPE!" I heard the sound of feet running behind me and fear crept into my chest making getting air into my lungs harder. " Midoryia please don't run away! It's only going to make things a lot harder for you! Please just stop!" I heard Todoroki yell from behind me and I shook my head. A long metal bridge coming into view. I gulped and ran on it my sandals making loud bangs as I ran. I took in heavy breathes as I made it half way across the bridge. I looked behind me seeing a panting Todoroki. " Midoryia stop please! It's going to be okay! You know me! I wouldn't ever hurt you!" I felt more tears fall down my cheeks as he walked closer to me. " No! Go away! I don't want to mate with you! I won't give them the satisfaction of using my gifts for their own selfish desires!" He was almost in my reaching distance and attempted to grab me.

" Midoryia please...Come with me. It's going to be okay. You're just scared! I completely understand! Please just breathe and come here." I shook my head feeling my back hit the metal banister. I looked over it seeing the rapids below. I gulped and slipped under the bars. " MIDORYIA NO!!! GET OFF THE LEDGE!! MIDORYIA!!!" I took in a deep breathe and leapt off the edge and plunged straight into the rapid water below.