Chapter 12 (Brothers)

Start from the beginning

The vibe felt quite familiar to Japan. Neon lights were everywhere, people walking on the side of the road, many signs in Hangul, which I barely understood.

Yes, I had been improving my Hangul little by little. Cause one of the key you needed to survive was communication. Right?

When I saw the Mustang pulling over, I started doing the same thing right behind it before Jonathan's voice came out of nowhere like my inner voice. "And we have arrived at our first spot next to us, Myeongdong Market."

I looked to my right and saw a great amount of crowd inside the market lit by so many lights. "W-Whoa, what is this place? It's so crowded..."

"Most of the things here are street foods

"Most of the things here are street foods. So whenever you're hungry in the middle of the night, give me a call and we're rolling to this market."

Jonathan explained while I paid attention on the sellers, the buyers, and everything the market had. Some sold cosmetics, and the majority was just food. But, hey, never underestimate street foods.

"Onto the next one." We drove off to our next location. I drove while trying to pay attention on the direction we were going.

Cause one day, I might decide to have a car and had to memorize all these streets. Wow, the city was something I had never experienced.

Not all that, the nightlife of Seoul was really amazing! It was something I had never experienced in Sydney, nor any place I had ever been in my life.

As long as he didn't spoil me too much or worse, this tour was going to end well. The aesthetic, the vibe, maybe I would feel comfortable here one day.

"And this is the second landmark on my list you need to know, The Lotte World." We passed a giant building that looked like a mall. "That baby is bigger than Time Square from back then."