JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER UNDERISTIMATE HER!!!

Start from the beginning

KABIR : Ya did I disturbed you....

He asked still smiling on which PARI smiled at him reciprocating his smile & said....

PARI : No KABIR... In fact I of was getting bore.... & too be really honest I too was thinking to meet you.....

She said a bit nervously while hearing it KABBU oops I mean KABIR got happy & asked....

KABIR : Why.....

He asked enthusiastic & very hopefully thinking something else but throwing water on his dreams PARI said a bit hessitant....

PARI : To ask forgiveness.....

Hearing it KABIR'S bubble of joy blast & he felt bad as he was expecting something else from her ( which is never gonna happen till I am alive ) but still he smiled at her & asked politely.....

KABIR : & for what.....

He asked still maintaining a faint smile on which PARI said lowring her eyes.......

PARI : For whatever HUNTER did with you today.... As I was the one who bring him down in the party.... But trust me I never thought he will do such thing.... I thought I will handle him but ( sign.....) Sorry....

She said looking at floor like it is the most interesting thing to look then she hessitantly looked at him & made very cute puppy eyes on which KABIR smiled widly seeing her innocence & said.....

KABIR : It's ok PARI... It was not your fault..... & if you are feeling guilty then let's make up for it......

He said on which PARI looked at him confused with questioning eyes on which KABIR who was constantly smiling at her like an idiot ( which he is in real ) said in casual tone....

KABIR : Lets go out to your favorite cafe.......

He said unware of all the recent incidents & as soon as PARI hear it her face become palm as from last two times her experience in cafe was very bad & all thanks to are MAFIA KING REYANSH..... As ahe heard cafe she remembered all her experience in cafe so she gulped on nervousnwss & murmured.....

PARI : Cafeeee

She whispered in very low voice but it was enough to hear for KABIR... She was afraid of going out due to apst incidents & was thinking to say no to him that's when KABBU KABUTAR KABIR again spoke saying.......

KABIR : Ya I was free as I have taken leave from my office for marriege.... & thire is still time for party so I thought why not go out with a good company.... & if you are free why don't you join me as I can't find any good company than you....... We can go on long drive & we will eat your favorite RASPBERRY SOUFFLES too......

& thire he go😡😡😡... This is the place where he won the war... Pressing her weak nerve..... He used the thing which is are PARI'S first love..... Now by this he made her to say yes as everyone who are known to PARI are very well aware of the relationship PARI holds with RASPBERRY SOUFFLES..... Her love for RASPBERRY SOUFFLES is out of the imagination & why it will not as it is her first love of PARI... Everyone are well knows that it's her weakness & she can never denied to RASPBERRY SOUFFLES..... Hearing it PARI just stick out her toung & make a face like 😋yum😋 & after this in no time forgetting everything she said happily making a cute pout....

PARI : Now as you asked for having RASPBERRY SOUFFLES then how can I denie....

She said making a cute pout & at this KABIR smiled widely hearing it from her.... Seeing her cute pout KABIR grinned ear to ear & said happily ( kitna hasna hai has le KABBU ye anaar tujh bimaar ko nahi milne wala... Nahi kabhi nahi....)....