JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE COMPROMISED MARRIAGE!!!

Start from the beginning

( Guys imagine PARI smiling at KABIR like this PS. Don't throw tomato 🍅🍅🍅 on me 😒 I am in no mood to make it's sabji so it will be west😜...)

REYANSH was going to hold his sweetheart to save her from falling but before he can do that KABIR arrived thire on time & hold her from her waist saving her from falling.... She smiled at him & thanked him for his help.... He too reciprocate the smile..... He was adoring her angelic face like a romeo, unknown to him a pair of eyes was watching it with range & anger, burning in fire of jealousy.... He was busy in staring her beautiful face while REYANSH was about to marched towards him to seperate them & beat that KABBU KABUTAR KABIR black & blue for eyeing his lady that's when PARI tried to stood up from his hold which cause breking of his trens..... Seeing her struggling to stood up KABIR came out of his thought he made her stood up on her legs & said.....

KABIR : Sorry......

Hearing it PARI smiled a bit nervously & said....

PARI : Its ok.... But what are you doing here.....

She asked him with questioning eyes on which he smiled & said....

KABIR : I lives here.......

Listening it she asked quickly.....

PARI : Why don't you told me earlier....

She asked casually making a cute fake sad pout while seeing her antic & hearing it KABIR smiled at her like an idiot & said......

KABIR : Hey I didn't as I never got chance to say you anything but what are you doing here......

He asked confused to know the reason behind her arrival in RS MANSION as no one outsider can enter RS MANSION without ARYAANSH'S ( ARYAMAAN + REYANSH ) permission.... while hearing it PARI grinned ear to ear & said....

PARI : Not only me but RUHI & SEJU are too here..... as RUHI is getting married with MAAN bhai.....

She said in excitement while hearing her addressing ARYAMAAN as MAAN, KABIR got shocked as no one in the world dares to call him with that nick name not even his own sisters except REYANSH as he is the only one who had the right to call him with that name & what shocked him more than that was ABHITI/RUHI marrying ARYAMAAN suddenly... He didn't had words to say anything or asked as he was too shocked with this sudden revelation.... while breking the silence PARI again asked him curiously....

PARI : But why are you lives here I mean what relationship you shares with RAISINGHANIA'S as till I know you are a SHARMA na.......

She asked him with a confused face.... He was about to answer her thats when they heard a stern & cold voice of REYANSH saying.........

REYANSH : He is son of are cousin aunt......

As soon as they hear his very well recognised voice they turn into his direction where they saw an angry REYANSH with blood shot red eyes he marched towards KABIR with range in his eyes.... Seeing him KABIR got confused on his angry look while PARI gulped down her saliva out of fear as she saw his red blood shot angry eyes which were scaring her to the hell.... understanding what he will do out of his anger & remembering her past experience what he did with others when he loose his calm she knew now what he will do with KABIR so as soon as he reach towards them when he was about to hit KABIR but before he can do anything like that PARI clutched his arm with her soft hand tightly to stop him from harming KABIR..... Feeling the tight hold on his arm he looked at his lady who was looking scared.... Understanding her fear & not to make her scared with his anger again he close his eyes & calm himself.... He open his eyes & smiled at her seeing her hold on his hand & feeling her soft touch over his muscular arms..... & They share a eyelock.......