JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER GAME!!!

Začít od začátku

ABHITI/RUHI : & doing all this now still you are expecting me to answer your questions wow great.... Mr ARS.... great..... I can't imagine how shameless you are..... Don't you feel ashamed of yourself...... Do you even know from how much pain I am going through...... Do you even have an idea that what you have snatched away from me... & hearing all this you are still silent instead of giving answers to my questions... great... Do you think after doing this much you deserves to get your answers... if yes then wrong..... you are wrong.... you are absolutely wrong.... you dosen't deserves anwers you deserves pain only pain...... You will yearn for your answers in the same way I did to know about my parents murderer...... That day on my parents death I took the OATH that I will destroy thire guilty ( oh so this is the oath SEJAL was talking about that don't forget your oath an all )..... I will not take a breath of relief till I full fill my oath.... So when I am not in piece how I can gave you piece by giving you your anwers...... Hmmm

Dard-e-Dil Dikha na Sake,
Use Kuch Hum Bata Na Sake,
Dil Roya Toot Toot Kar Itna,
Aaj Bhi Hum Muskura Na sake..

( Guys imagine TU HI NA JANE song from AZHAR movie while this scene...aa usual adding some of my favorite lines....)

Ho.. dil ne dhadkano ko hi tod diya
Toota hua seene mein chhod diya

Khushiyan le gayaa
Dard kitne de gayaa
Ye pyaar teraa

Patta patta jaanta hai
Ik tu hi na jaane haal mera (x2)

************************************

She said with pain in her voice with fire in her eyes angrily on which ARYAMAAN felt bad for her ( why bad & not angry dose he is realy guilty... Did he is really culprit of her ) but still maintaining an emotionless stern face he said in a cold threatening voice.....

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH..... so you don't want to answer my questions nor you are afraid of me aa you know that i can't harm you then ok whats the use of keeping your dear ANGEL & soulie SEJU alive.... I think you forgot they are still in my cage.... You know what after hearing you I was thinking to leave them after getting anwers of my questions..... But now I think you don't want to see them alive right....... Then why should I bother about them..... I think now I should just kill them na why west time on them.....

He said knowing very well that she can be KUNWARANI ABHITI ABHIMANYU SHIKHAWAT too be YUNWARANI of DEVGARH who is recognised for her bad temper towards bad people's & for her generously towards good one..... & who is known as a cunning, smart & sharp lady in buisness world, who thinks from her mind...... But when it comes to her only family her soul her ANGEL she is her RUHI who fells weak seeing her pain, who gets ranged seeing her a single tear..... In case of her ANGEL she only thinks from her heart instead of using her brain...... She can bear anything any pain for herself but she can't bear a single scratch on her ANGELS body...... & she can do anything for her beloved ones..... She can even give her life for them..... & he knew all this very well so saying this he was about to call someone that's when she said stopping him..........

ABHITI/RUHI : Just stop...... Ok I am ready to anwer your questions..... I will tell you the truth but stop it...... I will tell you the whole story but you will not make a single scratch on them or else I will just chop everyone here in pieces..... For them I can gave my life this truth is a very mere...... Giving you your answers is the least which I can do for them as they are precious to me...... I am not like you selfish & heartless..... My loving ones are more important than anything for me.... As nothing in this world can replace them & thire love in my life.... For them I can gave my life but as well as I can take anyone's life for them too..... If anything happens to them na i swear on my MAHADEV I will not think twice before killing anyone I said anyone which includes you too.....