𝒊𝒙. ugly painting

Start from the beginning

She raises her eyebrows in confusion, "You have an art vault?— When are you guys gonna learn? I have a everything." He chuckles, making Vera roll nod. He continues, "But whatever you do, do not touch the Davenportraits.'' He tells them as Vera and Leo both asked what that was. "What's a Davenportrait?"

They all made it down to the art vault where he had portraits of himself and the teens all looked horrified at the paints.

         Vera couldn't even process any words and she couldn't look away because of how horrific it was. "Am I screaming out loud or just inside my head?" Leo asked, holding his face with his hands to cover up as Chase spoke up. "I'm just gonna say it: Davenport is one weird dude."

Adam went to place the painting on the display easel, "Ah. Voila. The von schto—" Adam had to sneeze but turned around them and they all told him to go the other direction.

       He let out a sneeze and his heat vision must have malfunctioned because he put a hole in the middle of the painting and their eyes widened at his mistake he made.

"Adam, what did you do?— I think that sneezing accidentally triggered my heat vision!" Adam said as Vera went to go see why Adam did more closer.

"Big 'D' is going to freak out!" Leo let out with panic straining his voice as Chase told them to not freak out. "This hole is barely noticeable, but that however, is incredibly noticeable!" He yelled as Adam had to sneeze and put a hole, a much bigger hole inside where the little hole was.

Chase was looking through the hole, "Adam, I can not believe you just destroyed Mr. Davenport's million-dollar painting!" He said as Bree told them that he was gonna freak if he found out. The elevator dinged, making Bree give Adam the sheet to cover up the painting. They all tried to act naturally but ended up not looking so naturally.

Donald comes out while looking at them and gives them a hard stare, obviously suspicious of what they were doing. "Hey, Donny, what are you doing back?" Vera asked as he gave her an answer,

        "Uh, I forgot something. I forgot that I left my million-dollar painting in the hands of the five most destructive teenagers in the world!" He told them honestly as Vera could agree with what he was telling them. "Please, tell me it's okay," He pleaded.

"It's fine." Chase replied

"Looks great." Bree responded

"It's fine. Great." Adam said under pressure

Donald goes over to the painting to check on it as Leo stops him while trying to come up with excuses to stop Donald from going to see it. "I would like to know more about this beautiful... what are we looking at?" Leo and Donald tilt their heads to look at the fruit and Leo told him that he had ruined apples for him.

"Don't do that!" Chase yelled and when Donald asked why, "Because, b-because I... have an idea. You should power for a daven-sculpture.'' Chase said, putting his arm around his shoulder as Donald had loved that idea, "Chase, your brilliance is only matched by your good taste. Get ready, guys for six feet of stone cold me!"

Vera chuckles out loud at the six feet part while he glares at her, "Six feet?" She asked sarcastically and responded back. "There's a pedestal Vera!" While leaving Vera nods as she couldn't believe what he was going to do.