Chapter 38- Safe For Now

Writer~San: Long note, sorry about this but... 3k views?! How?! Why?!
("_ _) • • • I was expecting this story to go dead after a while. It's crazy how long this story HAD been dead. Now I've been writing in it everyday for an entire month now? I've been receiving SO many encouraging/funny comments and even messages from my followers to keep going! Y'all might not know it but you helping me get through the haters! XD Thank you so much for all the support (-and sharing! MomoStrawberry_0 I saw your conversation page! Thanks for all the kind words. TwT) Well, here's another chapter!
.
.

(~Your POV + Time Skip~)

Undyne messes with her computer, "Your d-dog is h-here." I quickly turn to the right as the door to the laboratory opens. Papyrus walks in, holding Sans. I run over, "GIMME THE TINY BOI-" Papyrus laughs, "W-What happened t-t-to you b-being afraid to hold him?" "That was before I was trapped with him for days, now hand him over!" I whine. He carefully gives Sans to me. I hold him close and run into the elevator, "Undyne! Unlock the medical unit!" Undyne leans over to type something into her computer, "G-Got it." One the the buttons in the elevator glows and I press it.

(~Mutt's POV~)

I watch the elevator doors close. I stretch my arms, "Wow. I-I must b-be invisible." Undyne snickers, "Nah, s-she's j-just worried about getting Sans b-b-better. They b-both went through a-a-a lot. After all that, Y/N's got s-some spunk."

I arch an eyebrow, "By the way, w-w-what made y-you change y-y-your m-mind?" Undyne turns her office chair and kicks off the floor, rolling across the room, "S-She has a p-pretty good a-a-argument." I step to the side as she rolls past me and to her fridge. Not even standing up out of her chair, she opens the fridge and pulls out a prepared smoothie. Where she got it, how long it's been in there, I have no idea.

She closes the refrigerator door and takes a few sips while staring at me. I ask, "What i-is t-t-that even for?" "What? A-A fish c-can't be thirsty?" She replies, taking another long sip of her drink. Undyne takes a deep breath and then leans back, "Also, I-I'm waiting f-f-for the point of i-impact in 3.."

'What is she talking about?'

"2.. 1-" She finishes and the elevator opens again. Y/N comes speeding out and tackles me with full force.

'GOOD GRIEF-'

We both hit the ground with her on top of me. Without warning, she kisses me, not even caring about the setting. I hug her tightly, kissing back. Her emotions flooded in with mine as we both craved for more.

'I missed this SO bAd.'

After a few seconds, she pulls away, "Oh.. Hi-" She starts laughing loudly, tears falling down her cheeks. I smile and caress her cheeks, wiping her tears away, "N-Nice to see y-you too." N/N tightly hugs onto me as I sit us up.

The moment is interrupted by Undyne clapping, "Brilliant. T-That kiss was a-a-almost as good as an a-anime reunion s-s-special." Both Y/N and I blush hard. Y/N starts laughing, "You have ANIME down here?!" I look at Undyne, "Y-You really h-had to do that? Can't y-y-you s-see we're having a m-m-moment?" "OOOH~ EXCuSe M-Me!" Undyne teases, lifts her arms up, and turns her chair in the opposite direction.

Y/N can't breathe, she's laughing so hard. I sigh, "It's t-too late. U-Undyne ruined it."

N/N smugly smirks, "It's alright. I wanted a redo anyway~" She leans close, pulling my large hood over my head so we could get a slight bit more privacy from a certain-peeking-fish. N/N wraps her arms around my neck and we share a few passionate kisses.