Mini Chapter- Memory Time

Writer~San: Hello! .. Goodbye! *sends you back in time*

(~Your Memory~)

"Red is the strongest, a soul trait only humans can have. Determination.."
.
"Orange is for Bravery. People with this soul are very brave, but they can be a bit stubborn sometimes too."
.
"Yellow stands for Justice. It can be confusing since there are different types of justice, good or bad. You have to get to know the person to see which type they are."
.
"Green represents Kindness. Most with that soul trait have inherited the power of a healer, the only weakness being that they can't heal themselves. Even people with another soul type may have this power, because many have kindness in their heart. Yet it will never be as powerful as those with a green soul."
.
"Cyan is Patience, good things come to those who wait."
.
"Blue stands for Integrity, a soul for those with strong morals."
.
"Lastly, purple is Perseverance. When they set their mind on a goal, they will try their best not to let themselves give up. They are also known for handling trials that come their way better than others."

I sit up in my bed, "Dad says souls and monsters aren't real." My mother is sitting next to me. She closes her book and sets it to the side, "That's because your dad hasn't seen one."

I take in a large gasp, "Have YOU seen one? A monster?" She pulls me close, "No, but I know souls are real. If souls are real, then monsters have to be too." I lose all my hope and slouch over, "Ughh, but I want to see one NOW."

My mother takes a deep breath. "Y/N, can you keep a secret?" She whispers. I nod immediately, so much that I could've given myself whiplash. She smirks and brushes her soft fingers gently through my hair, "Ok then.."

She does a swift movement with her hand, her palm facing up. Soon after, a green heart forms, glowing brightly as it hovers in place. "Y/N, this is my soul. Do you remember what type it means?" I squeal from excitement like any other 6 year old, "KINDNESS!!"

She quickly covers my mouth while laughing, "ShhH. Baby, your father is trying to sleep in the next room." I love seeing her smile.

I fall backwards onto my pillow, "Mom, do I have I soul too?" She responds, "We can see, but don't be upset if you don't, okay? No matter what, you'll always be our special little girl." I giggle some more as she showers me with cuddles.

Writer~San: Short little side chapter, I know. But don't worry, I'll be working on Chapter 13 today too. Which spoilers, is gonna be broken up into two parts, kinda. Question time! What type of soul do you think you would have, if they were an actual thing? Could you guess mine? ( ^ω^ ) Anyways, Cya later!