Chapter 13- Our First Date? Part 1

Writer~San: *takes a sip of water* Refreshing..
.
.
(~Mutt's POV~)

I'm face to face with Alphys. Her axe has been recently polished. She shouldn't be here in Snowdin, especially when she's causing trouble. Undyne must've told her something.

'I hate those stupid cameras.'

I say as firmly as possible, "Y-You shouldn't be h-h-here. If M'lord s-sees you-" "I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT WHAT YOUR BROTHER DOES!" She interrupted, slamming her axe into the station. I nearly had a heart attack.

'Dang, that's gonna leave a mark. On top of that, she probably woke up Y/N.'

Alphys grabs ahold of my jacket and jerks me towards her, "Where is the human?!" Her glare is similar to a serpent, ready to strike the second you blink. "ALPHYS!" We both flinch, Alphys jerks her head to the side. I sigh a breath of relief.

'Thank god.. Bro is here.'

Sans growls, "First of all, let go of my mutt. Second, state your purpose, NOW." Alphys lets go of me and I fall back into my chair. Suddenly, I feel a tight grip on my arm. Y/N is wide awake, her hand tightly grasping mine. She looks terrified, her body trembling.

'She has no idea what's going on.'

I hold her hand firmly, then silently mouth to her, "It's ok. Just stay hidden." I glance back up. Alphys growls, "Your brother was seen with a human! You must turn them over IMMEDIATELY!" Sans gives me a annoyed look, then sighs, "We haven't seen any humans."

'He's defending Y/N!?'

Alphys grabs her axe, her glare even fiercer than the one she was giving me. "Sans, I am the captain of the royal guard! I can easily charge you with treason and have you executed for harboring a human." Sans' eye glows brightly, his 'passive' demeanor vanishing. I already know what's about to go down.

"You may be the captain but I am the Queen's personal guard. I'm sure you are aware that she has given me control of this area. For you to come here, accuse me of doing something so outrageous, and then threatening us both. It is clearly the worst decision you've made today. NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, cold blooded freak." "YOU SON OF A-" Alphys screams, charging at Sans with full force.

'Oh geez, I knew those two fought often but HERE?! NOW?!'

Alphys swung her axe, Sans countered by dodging and then spawning blue bones from the ground under her. She hisses as some of the bones pierce through her armor.

'Rule number one, blue means stop. Welp.. Alphys already knows Sans specializes in blue attacks and yet she chose to charge him.'

Sans watches from a few feet away, holding his stance. They both have a glaring contest for a moment, neither one wanting to step down. Sans snaps his fingers and the bones disappear, sparing her, "We can settle this later." Alphys growls and silently goes back towards town.

'I guess they called a truce. Sans is so cool.'

Sans walks over with his arms crossed, "Are you hurt?" I look down, "N-No M'lord." "Where's Kitten? That thing is causing me enough trouble already."

Y/N slowly crawls out from her space, "I'm here." He stares at her with a blank expression, "You gave her your clothes?" I nod. He exchanges looks between the both of us, then sighs, "Whatever.. I have to return to my responsibilities. If Alphys bothers you again, contact me immediately."