Chapter 18- The Flour Mess

Writer~San: Sup? (^ ^'') Enjoy the next chapter!
.
.
(~Your POV~)

It's been a few hours, close to lunch time. I've been wandering around the house, since I don't really know that much about the place. I walk past Sans' room and stop. The door is cracked open, letting in some of the light from the hallway. I don't have to get closer to see Sans' shape or figure tucked in a race car bed. I tilt my head and smirk.

'He acts and dresses like an adult but his height, pajamas, and bed tell me otherwise. Is Sans a kid or not?'

I hear Papyrus say while downstairs, "How l-long are y-y-you just g-gonna stare like t-that? I told you, h-h-he's sleeping. We're not in t-t-trouble." I turn and look down at him, "If what you're saying is true, why won't you sit on the couch?"

Mutt is laying flat on his stomach on the living room floor with his hood over his head. His voice is muffled, "Because I'm not a-a-allowed t-to. B-Besides, the floor i-i-is more comfortable t-t-than y-you t-think."

I roll my eyes, "You look like you've given up on life." As soon as I say that, he turns over onto his side, "R-Really? T-That's the best t-thing y-y-you have to say?" I shrug, "You have a better view of yourself than I do?" "N-No, I have a b-better v-view of you though~" Mutt nearly dies laughing as I get flustered and zip my jacket up all the way. I walk downstairs and smack his shoulder, pouting, "Stop."

He grabs my arm and pulls me down on top of him. Next, he traps me in his warm hug. I hug back, complaining, "This would feel better if we weren't on the floor. Mutt hushes me, "Shush, t-this is great." I proceed to blush more the longer we sat there in silence.

'Okay, it's not that long but still.'

While he nuzzles his head against mine, I whine, blushing hard, "Why are you so CuDDLy?" "I-Is that b-b-bad?"
.
.
.
"no..." I give in and let him do whatever he wants.

"H-Have a-any idea on w-w-what we s-should do in our s-s-spare t-t-time?" I glance at him and shrug. Barb thinks for a minute, still holding me close to him. I catch a glance of the kitchen, "Wait up, why don't we cook something? I know you said you wanted to go to Muffet's but maybe we can just hang out there after we eat. Plus cooking together equals more bonding time fun." Papyrus looks confused and nervous at the same time. Mutt begins, "Cook lunch f-for ourselves? I-I'm not s-sure Sans-"

I put my hand over his mouth so I can speak, "You mention anything about how Sans would feel or how you're not allowed to do something one more time. I will change my mind, leave, and go take a nap." He stares at me for a second before smirking, "A-Alright. What's o-on the m-m-menu?"

(~Mutt's POV + Small Time Skip~)

I'm sitting on the kitchen floor, not really doing much. Y/N is preoccupied with trying to break the locks M'lord has installed on the kitchen cabinets.

'I only get to eat when he prepares food for me. I'm pretty sure he hides the key in a new place every time.'

Y/N growls and tucks some of her hair behind her ear, "Dang, I need something small and sharp." She looks to me for guidance and I shrug, "Do y-y-you see m-me as a l-locksmith?" She smugly comments, "You unlocked my heart, didn't you?" I smile while covering my face with my hood, "I w-walked r-r-right into that." N/N looks pretty proud of herself as she proceeds to search the kitchen for a tiny tool. I spawn a small bone in my hand, it's sharpened to a point on one side.

I slide it across the floor, "Here.. Will t-that w-work?" By that time, it clinks with Y/N's feet, she looks down, "Yeah, that should do it. Thanks." She picks it up, then looks at me with an urgent expression, "You didn't snap this off of yourself or anything, right?" I chuckle, "N-No. It's just a s-s-s-spawned attack."