Chapter 6

"wake your bitchass up" Kaliah yelled throwing water on me

.......
"wake your bitchass up" Kaliah yelled throwing water on me.

i quickly sprung up and gasped for air.

"hah u look like a fish out of water" she laughed while slapping her leg. "anyways"she continued,"pooters coming over, don't make any noises so he thinks ur not here" she said before leaving the room.

I really don't care .

I made my way to my bathroom

lucky the bathroom was connected to my room so i didn't have to worry much.

i got in the shower and put on some boxers i found in my drawer and a random t shirt.
once i was done i sat on my bed and pulled my phone out.

i had been hiding it from kaliah because i knew she would probably steal it if i didn't . Probably sell it for some weed .

i was on my bed scrolling on instagram when i heard yelling.

"POOTER I JUST TOLD YOU SHES NOT HERE" kaliah yelled.

"ok well i wanna go see myself, move" he said before i heard someone fall and walking towards my door.

Pooter busted into my room with mean mug on his face.

i gave him a blank stare.

"oh when did you get here" Kaliah said coming to his side.

"come on" he gestured towards me before leaving down the stairs.

"uh she's not going anywhere" Kaliah said blocking my door.

i just sat there.

"why the fuck not" he asked from the bottom of the stairs.

"because my grandma's coming home and she needs to be here" she said rolling her neck.

"oh ok cool i'll just stay here then" he said walking back up the stairs and into the room.

"i don't understand why-" she started before Pooter closed and locked the door in her face.

i fidgeted with my fingers.

he mumbled some profanity under his breath while he took his shoes off.

"you missed me?" he asked taking his jacket off.

i shrugged

he walked up to me pulling me into a hug.

I dodged him

"I'm good " I said moving away from him .

"Jaliyah" he called my name as I walked to the bathroom .

I washed my face, brush my teeth, etc.

when i came back out Potter had took off his shoes and was laying in my bed typing something on my phone.

"what are you doing "I asked him leaning over him to see what was going on.