Chapter 13 (I'm on WHO'S team, now?)

Start from the beginning

"Team 10! Shikamaru Nara,"

"I'd feel bad for anyone on your team, Shikamaru!" Ino hundred, crossing her arms. Sid, overhearing this, gasped and turned around.

"What!? I'd feel lucky if I was on his team! He isn't annoying like my teammates!" Shikamaru rose a brow at Sid and Ino screeched.

"Sasuke-kun is not annoying!"

"And neither am I!" Naruto added.

"Shut it, Naruto! This isn't about you." Ino told him.

"But I'm her teammate, believe it!" Naruto huffed.

"No one cares!" Ino groaned.

"Can you all be quiet? I'm trying to sleep. Troublesome." Shikamaru grumbled out, closing his eyes.

"ALL OF YOU SHUT IT AND LET ME CONTINUE!" Sid whistled, holding her hands up in surrounder.

"Ain't no one stopping you, chief." Iruka gained a tic mark, but breathed in and out his nose to calm himself down. "Now, Team 10 is Shikamaru Nara,"

"Ino Yamanaka," Ino gawked. Sid turned around to face her again.

"Psst," Ino bit her cheek.

"Psst," Ino gained a small tic mark.

"Psssssttt-"

"What!?" Ino whispered, making sure to be quiet to not anger Iruka any further.

Sid grinned. "Wanna switch teams with me?" Ino perked up.

"You can do that?" Sid shrugged, a smile playing at her lips.

"I don't see why not." Ino squealed.

"Yes, I'll trade with you!" Sid smirked.

"Nice!"

Sakura, eavesdropping on the conversation, growled and stood up.

Pointing to them, she opened her mouth.

"And Choji Akimichi!" Iruka put his clipboard down. "Those are all the teams."

Sakura, about to speak, was interrupted again.

"Sakura, sit down!" Sakura furrowed her eyebrows.

"But, Ino and Sid are trying to trade teams!"

"What?" Iruka asked, looking at them all as if they were stupid.

Ino hissed at Sakura. "Shut up, forehead!"

"Yeah, do you want to end up in a ditch?" Sid asked.

Both girls looked at her in question, making Sid shrug.

"Snitches get stitches and wind up in ditches because they're a bunch of bitches!" Everyone in class sweatdropped at her answer before Iruka cleared his throat.

"Well, one, you can't trade teams. Your sensei's will have been shown a picture of you, and the description of what you look like. Two, Ino comes from a signature clan, a clan that has a very unique jutsu, and Sid doesn't come from one-"

"That you know of!" Sid coughed out, making Iruka glare at her before continuing.

"-and the Yamanaka have clan features that-"

"Which is nothing a simple Transformation Jutsu can't solve." Sid waved her hand at Iruka before yawning.

Irika gritted his teeth.

"Do you honestly think our very capable jonin will not recognize a simple academy jutsu!?"

"Yeah." Sid nodded her head firmly.

"Hopefully." Ino shrugged.

Iruka grinded his teeth before huffing and walking out the door.

"Its break time, so eat your lunch and come back here to meet with your sensei's in an hour!" He walked down the hall.

Silence enveloped the room before Sid decided to ask a question.

"Wait! You didn't say who our sensei's are!" She called out, standing up.

Nobody answered.

Sid huffed before looking around, her eyes landing on Ino. She grinned down at her.

"Hey fangirl, wanna try out that Transformation Jutsu?"

Ino, ignoring Sid's small insult, smirked.

"Yeah, let's do it!"

"Transformation Jutsu!" Both girls said at the same time, Sakura's jaw dropping as the smoke cleared.