Chapter 13 (I'm on WHO'S team, now?)

Start from the beginning

"Well, what can I say? I really bring out the best in people."

"NO, YOU DON'T-" Sakura and Ino were interrupted when Iruka slammed down a huge book on his desk.

"BE QUIET!!!!" Everybody went silent, not a peep escaping.

And then there was Sid.

"Hey, guess who's gonna be on Naruto's team?" She whispered to Sasuke.

Iruka was about to lose it if he hasn't already.

"Sid..."

"Hn, you, moron."

"Sasuke..."

Naruto, with tape on his mouth, who has been struggling for 5 minutes to get it off, finally ripped the tape off his mouth.

"OW! That hurt, believe it!" He rubbed at his mouth.

"Naruto..."

"Shut it, Naruto!" Sakura raised a fist threateningly.

"Yeah, you've caused enough trouble already!" Ino huffed, crossing her arms.

"Sakura and Ino..." Iruka's eye twitched.

"ALL OF YOU, IF YOU DON'T SHUT IT, I'LL MAKE SURE YOU'LL GET THE WORST D-RANK MISSIONS AS GENIN!" He seethed.

Sid chuckled before remembering what D-rank missions are. She paled as white as a sheet, immediately zipping her mouth.

"Hn."

"Shut it, Sasuke." Sid whispered quietly. Sasuke sent her a dirty look.

"Now, as I was saying, Team 7 consists of Naruto Uzumaki,"

"You." Sid quickly whispered.

"Sid-"

"You were saying?" Sasuke sent her a wide smirk, and Sid deflated at the future ahead of her.

"-who apparently has no surname." Iruka rose a brow at said girl who shrugged.

"That's classified information, sir. I'm gonna need you to take a step back." Iruka ignored her strange comment as he continued with teams.

"And Sasuke Uchiha." Sasuke shuddered when he felt the weird aura emitting from beside him. He turned his head to see Sid smirking widely at him.

"You were saying?" Sasuke glared at Sid for mocking him.

"Team 8!" Iruka glared at Sasuke and Sid.

"WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!" Iruka sighed. "Yes, Naruto?"

"Why is a great ninja like me on the same team as a slug like Sasuke!?" Iruka rubbed his temple.

"Sasuke had the best scores in class. Naruto, you had the worst."

Oh, yeah. That writing essay thing we did. Sid almost forgot. Didn't I copy off of Duckass?

"Now, Team 8! Sakura Haruno,"

Sakura, who was internally crying at not being on the same team as Sasuke, but was also celebrating because Ino wasn't either, perked up at the mention of her name.

"Kiba Inuzuka,"

"WHAT!?" Sakura banged her head against the table.

"Hey, why're you complaining? If anything, I should be the one who's doomed. Do you know how annoying you are?"

"Why I outta-" Sakura grinded her teeth as she clenched her dominant fist.

"And Hinata Hyuga!" Hinata squeaked at the mention of her name. 'I hope this will go well...' She thought as her two teammates glared at one another.