JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TAKKAR KI LIFE PARTNER!!!

Start from the beginning

.
.
.
.
.

HERE SAME TIME WITH RUMAAN ( RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN ) :

Seeing ABHITI/RUHI'S daring eye & brave act ARYAMAAN chuckled at his lioness & said in his husky voice.....

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH... Aur kitna bhaga ogi yaar apne is deewane ko LUNA... Mera na sahi cum se kam apne is desh ke disel ke badte rate ki toh fikar kar lo... Pata nahi kya maja aata hai tumhe is chuhe billi ke khel mein... Tum mujhe abhi se kyun bhaga rahi ho waise bhi shaadi ke baad toh mujhe tumhare piche bhagna hi hai... ( Now how much you will make this crazy loves of you run after you.... Not me but atleast just think about the costly prises of disel of this country of yours.... God knows what fun you gets in playing this cat & mouse game... After marriage surely I need to run behind you... ) well let it be.... So if your this chase & run game has got finished then should we go back to RS MANSION... ( pretending to be looking at his watch & taping on his wrist watch with one fingure ) The auspicious time of are wedding is running just like you LUNA...

He said her & slightly chuckled at his own talk while after hearing his words she just rolled her eyes at him boringly & huff in irritated with his over confidence.... She didn't paid any heed of answering him back to his talks & without sparing an another glance at him she took out her smart phone from the pocket of her black pencil skirt & dialled someones number.... Seeing her this act he just huff in disbelief & shrugged his head at her as he thought that she called her mens for help or any kind of backup but what she said next on call made him shocked......

ABHITI/RUHI on call : HEY RU.... ITI HERE.... How are you.... Are yaar don't worry I am absolutely fine... You know na how your ITI is...

She said this eyeing ARYAMAAN while he frown hearing her calling herself someone elses.... He so wanted to enter through that phone & beat that person black an blue who was on another side of the call but still he controlled his anger & stud thire quite just to here what she is saying to that person so he can get to know what she upto.... While she continued her talks on phone call in her extra suger coated voice.....

ABHITI/RUHI : Hey man do you think anyone can do anything to me till I don't want it... Are no no baba how can I forget you.... Sorry baby i didn't inform you....

She said while saying all this a constant evill smirk was plastered on her face.... Here hearing her are mighty ARYAMAAN fumed in anger hearing her calling someone by baby & to control his anger he just fisted his hand just to see till hoe she can continues this act of her as at the end of the day she has to become his by any me and... while here she continued talking on phone in her over enthusiastic voice....

ABHITI/RUHI : Is is even possible for me in this life to forget you baby.... No no I am not drunk baby I sware.... You missed me this much... Awww it's so sweet of you.....

She said with a happy grin seeing it & hearing her again & again calling baby to that person on the other side of the call was not really going well with ARYAMAAN at last his jealousy & anger reach at it's pike & not able to hold it more he just hitted his fisted hand on ABHITI/RUHI'S car bonet giving it a dent but as if she even cares fot it.... As without paying any head of attention to him or his act ABHITI/RUHI who was enjoying his angry face continued her talks on phone....

ABHITI/RUHI : No no I am safe thire is no attack on me.... Its just nothing.... ( Eyeing ARYAMAAN angrily ) but a ranged bull who hitted my car... No no baba you don't have to come INDIA as I am returning back....