JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHERE DID YOU STUCK ME ANSH!!!

Start from the beginning

PARI : Then just accept the money...

She demanded immovably... Hearing her adamant words & seeing her stubbornness the cashier guy cried out in a pleading voice looking at her with hopeful begging eyes...

CASHIER of the YOUR GENIE store : If I do that, then our boss will get angry causing me to lose my job... Please try to understand mam... I can't go against my BOSS'S order... I have a family to feed... I am the only earning source they have... My father is no more so all responsibilities are on my shoulders... I have a younger sister who isn't married yet... I have a younger brother who isn't married yet & my mother has Alzheimer's so half of my salary goes in her medicines only... I am still a college student doing multiple jobs to make a month end while studying on scholarship... If I go against the BOSS then the store manager kicks me out. My family will have to sleep with an empty stomach or worse die out of hunger... After getting kicked out of here I will be banned in the whole city & won't be able to find even a job as a trash collector... So please try to understand that I can't accept the payment or else I will lose my job...

He narrated the tragic story of his life with teary eyes, pleading in front of her for some mercy which made PARI feel really bad & guilty as she felt as if she was bullying the poor soul while the cashier guy thought in his mind...

CASHIER of the YOUR GENIE store in his MIND : & my life too... Because if this lover of our BOSS won't take all these shopping bags of hers containing all the stuff she has brought with her friends then it will affect my life, so my job... But I can't tell this to her...
This girl looks really naive & way too innocent for the DEVIL, I don't want to scare her by spilling all the beans... She seems to be unaware of BOSS'S deeds so there are high chances of her either getting scared or worse getting faint out of fear after hearing about it... If she gets afraid of BOSS after getting to know about his black deeds then it will be the end of me... She doesn't look like a local person, to know who BOSS is & his doing... Judging by her accents & her persona, she seems to be a NRI who has recently come to INDIA so it's obvious that she is oblivious to how dangerous BOSS is but if I tell her this then she may just pack her bags & will run away to the hill or best fly back to her country over night, leaving both the country & BOSS behind... God forbids, but if by any chance BOSS got the whiff of it then I will be doomed... If tomorrow by any means BOSS ever gets to know that I was the one who told her everything about him which I am sure will happen as no matter what nothing can be hidden from his eagle eyes, then my head will be separated from my body the very next moment... I can't take the risk... I don't want to take that bait... Though I feel pity for her, I still can't tell her the truth, risking my own life... I better keep my mouth shut...

He pitied her but thinking this he didn't dared to open his mouth in front of her unknown to the play of fate, not really knowing what the destiny has actually planned for her, what's going to come in her way, what has life held for her, what God has decided for her & oblivious to the fact that all of his efforts are going to be in vein as what he is dreading the most is the only thing which is going to happen, that too today itself... While after all this bickering & hearing the reasoning of that cashier guy which she thought was reasonable & genuine she decided to let the poor soul off the hook & not to paste him in between her & her ANSH... She huffed tiredly & finally deciding to giving in to the cashier, she nodded her head at him in agreement finding no way as after hearing his poor financial condition it made her feel empathise with the poor soul & she told him him a tired voice while looking at him with a defeated pitiful look in her eyes...

PARI : Fine... I will just settle this with ANSH myself...

She exclaimed, deciding to handle it by herself with REYANSH without involving any third party while after hearing what she said the cashier guy got happy & quickly told her in a gratitude filled voice with appreciative eyes...