JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER BREAKING THE TABOO FOR HIM!!!

Começar do início

END OF ARYAMAAN'S POINT OF VIEW...

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

ARYAMAAN wondered... He was lost in his chain of thoughts, thinking all this but his trance got broken & he was harshly pulled out of his revery, to the real word by a loud noise as that's when he heard the loud sound of a car horn which made him turn around towards the direction of sound & shift his gaze from that warrior lady to to the direction of car which was still honking loudly only to find the familiar black BMW car which he assumed is of his lazy lass assistant... As soon as he turned the speeded car came to a half, a few steps away from him with a loud screeching noise of tires... As soon as the car stopped, the front door of the car swung open & in haste came out an anxious AHAAN... As soon as AHAAN'S eyes landed on his BOSS, he hurriedly ran in ARYAMAAN'S direction with his men's carrying high tech armed weapone's in their hands, following him behind closely, ready for fight with the enemies to remove the threat & protect their KING'S life... There were these highly modified weapons with them to deal with their enemies if any attack suddenly broke again or to finish those already dead enemies who attacked ARYAMAAN & got killed in the hands of that lady warrior saviour... Seeing it, ARYAMAAN rolled his eyes at his dramatic assistant boringly & turned around in the direction of that masked warrior girl to see that girl again but as soon as he looked around he found the whole place empty... she was nowhere to be seen now.... She left... She just vanished into thin air... Seeing it ARYAMAAN frowned & cursed AHAAN in his mind for distracting him... On the other hand, Concerned for his BOSS, AHAAN came running towards ARYAMAAN & quickly asked him in a hurried voice laced with worry while looking at him with panic filled eyes, desperately eyeing his body from top to toe searching for any injury...

AHAAN : BOSS, are you fine???

He inquired... Hearing his question ARYAMAAN turned around towards AHAAN & replied to his question in a cold yet stern husky nonchalant voice while looking at him blank emotionless eyes...

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH... Yes, I am fine AHAAN... You guys are late...

He complained... After hearing it, AHAAN smiled at him sheepishly giving an apologetic look to him, he turned his gaze from him to take a look at the surrounding only to find all the attacker mens laying on the rocky road dead... Seeing the whole place covered in red as the remains of what we can call dead bodies which had been cutted in multiple pieces carelessly laid on the ground in their own pool of blood of the attackers who bleeded to death... He understood that they are killed by sharp metallic weapons since a small dragged won't be able to create this much destruction doing a one plus one he concluded it was a sword... Being the right hand if ARYAMAAN from past 8 years working in the UNDERWORLD MAFIA he had great knowledge of weapons which allows him to recognise the weapon by just looking at the wound... So it wasn't difficult for him to come on a conclusion but it made him confuse not knowing who did it since he knew very well that their BOSS is skilled in combat, martial arts, judo, boxing & shooting, he isn't as excellent in a swordsmanship as he is with all the type of guns as he is trained in using them so a clueless he quickly asked ARYAMAAN in a doubtful voice while looking at his surrounding with a dumbfounded look in his eyes feeling really confused...

AHAAN : HOLY MOLY MOTHER OF MY DEAR DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE MUFFINS... BOSS, If you don't mind me asking, when did you learn such great swordsmanship??? & may I know, why don't I know about it??? Because till I remember I stay with you almost the whole day like your shadow. The only time we drift apart is at night to sleep... Then how didn't I get to know that you are not only skilled in weapons but in swordsmanship too...