He sighed, "Sumi we would never put you or Diachi under any type of risk by being here," 

Katsumi straightened herself and looked between us, "I know," She whispered and nodded, stepping back, grabbing her shoes and leaving quickly.

I throw my hands to my face.

Great, the only other person here now thinks I'm some ruthless murderer, I can't even think about the amount she hates me right now.

Draco walked past me to the kitchen and continued where she left off the food.

I look over and check my watch.

7.16 pm

Walking over I stand to the side of him and rest my hand on his arm, "I need you to be there with me tonight Draco," I whisper.

He looked down with narrow eyes then looked back to the food.

I pull his body to face me, holding his face so he could see how serious I was, "If I go in there and see them, I won't be able to control myself. I'm doing this for us, for our future," I say rubbing my thumbs over his cheeks.

He just stares at me, "I need you, please..." I say again, feeling my heartbreak, "I need you," I whisper quieter.

He closes his eyes and nods, opening them to hold his hands on the side of my face. He leans down, resting the side of his face on mine and nodding.

I let off a sigh of relief and wrap my arms around his shoulders as he wraps his around my waist, "I know, I know I'm sorry," He whispers back, holding the back of my head in the crook of his neck.

I was always safe. When I was in his arms, nothing could hurt me, he protected me and I protected him.

~

We stood, hand-in-hand outside the old barn surrounded by fields. It was pitch black and the sound of the nearby village was echoing from afar.

He walks us forward until we stop by the door, it opened before he touched the door to see the Doctor standing there.

"Right on time, come in," He looks around and hurries us into the old barn.

With haystacks everywhere and a table in the middle with a light hanging over it, there were two very familiar adults unconscious leaning on each other sitting at the table.

Their features shocked me, they had barely changed. She still had her light brown hair, like Susans and he still had dark brown hair, just like mine.

I hitch my breath to see them for the first time in a long time. 

Draco squeezed my hand as he saw the fear in my eyes, "Just relax,"

"I don't if I can do this..."

"I can wake them up whenever you want. They can't get out of the chairs without my command," The Doctor said as he closed the door of the barn and walk us over. He summons two chairs on the other side.

I look up at him, "What's your name?" I ask.

He smirks and nods, "Akio,"

"Thank you Akio, this means a lot," I nod my head and walk us over, standing behind the chairs with Draco in hand, "I'm ready,"

The Doctor walks behind the unconscious adults and waves his hands above their heads.

They both wake up immediately and look around them, she reached out to my father but couldn't move her arms, they both start to panic.

Akio walked to the back and stepped into a small room the barn had to give us some privacy.

"Where are we, why can't I-" The women eyes stop at me and widen in shock, he follows her gaze, "S-Sienna?" Her voice cracked.