Chapter 5

** Chapter 5 **

**  Katie's P.O.V **

" Whats his problem?" Beau asked. Jai shrugged." Anyway me and Annie are going christmas shopping" He added.

" Christmas isn't for another two weeks" Jai said.

" I want to be prepared this time!" Beau said grabbing his jacket from the chair.

" So do you want to go upstairs?" Jai asked.

" Sure" I smiled, I was still trying to work out what was wrong with Luke."Can I just use your bathroom first?" I  asked.

" Yeah, its just through there" He replied, directing the way.

" Okay, I'll be up in a minute" I said. I waited a few seconds till Jai was out of sight and I crept up the stairs quietly. At first I wasn't sure which room was Luke and Jai's room, I only realised when I saw lots of selfies of Luke stuck on the door on the left. I assumed or at least hoped it wasn't Beau's!

" Hello?" I knocked on the door and opened it slightly. It was Luke, he was lying on his bed, with his headphones on.

" Hey" He said in shock sitting up.

" Do you know where Jai is?" I asked.

" In Beau's room" He hissed, he was in his 'mood' yet again.

" What the hell is your problem!" I lashed out." I've been nothing but nice to you this whole time and you hate me!" I said, trying not to get upset.

" I DON'T HATE YOU!" He stood up in an outburst.

" WELL IT SURE SEEMS LIKE IT!" I shouted back at him, making sure I wasn't loud enough for Jai to hear.

"  Think about it, why do I get angry every time you bring up Jai?!" He asked, lowering his voice a bit.

" I don't know, you had some brotherly fight or something, you hate Jai, how am I meant to know, I've only known you for two days!" I exclaimed.

" It doesn't matter" Luke said walking towards me.

" Well it does to me! I don't want to make you upset or angry, but I don't know what Jai's done, or what I've done for that matter!" I replied, nearly losing it.

" ITS NOT YOUR FAULT OKAY, ITS BETWEEN ME AND JAI OKAY!" He said.

"  But I can't be in the middle of it, I always seem to be upsetting you! I cant- I cant do it anymore" I nearly broke down in tears. " I CAME HERE FOR MY AUNTIE'S WEDDING, NOT TO BE PUSHED AROUND BY TWO BOYS WHO CAN'T WORK OUT THEIR PROBLEMS!" I shouted.

" YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW?" He asked getting closer and closer.

" YES!" I exclaimed nearly losing it." IT WOULD MAKE MY LIFE A LOT LESS CONFUSING AND THEN I CAN MAYBE UNDER-" I began but Luke had pushed me up against the wall and crashed his lips onto mine. He pulled back.

" Thats why" He whispered. His arm was still up against the wall. I was speechless for a few seconds, until we heard footsteps nearing to the door. Luke quickly stepped back. 

" Is everything okay in here?" Jai asked as he opened the door." I heard shouting?"

" Yeah, Katie was just showing me how to score a hat trick on fifa!" Luke lied pointing at his xbox.

" You play?" Jai asked.

" Oh yeah, all the time" I went along with it.

" No way, we should play sometime!" Jai said excitidly.

" Yeah, that'd be great!" I lied.

"  We could go outside now and practise some shots!" He grinned.

" Yeah sure" I said, dreading it, I was terrrible at football.

" You coming Luke?" Jai asked.

" Nah, I'm fine" He went back to his headphones.

" Oh okay, guess its just you and me then" Jai smiled and lead the way out of the room.

" Yaay!" I said with a hint of sarcasm in my voice, I still couldn't take it in, Luke just kissed me, but he's mad at Jai? For what, Jai didn't like me in that way, or did he?