An elf served breakfast to him and Draco, as well as a coffee to me. Everyone went silent, focusing on eating.

"Did you come up with anything, pretty thing?" Draco toyed with my braid that rested on my shoulder after he was done with his meal.

"No, not really," I pouted and took the last sip from the cup.

"I could use some help in the greenhouse. Would like to join me?" Narcissa proposed, which made Draco burst out laughing.

"Trust me, mum, this is definitely not a good idea," Draco answered before I got to speak. "She's the last person you should trust with your plants. Something bad will happen."

"Oh, come on." I hit Draco in his chest lightly, "It's not like that!"

"Do I have to bring up what happened in our second year?" he cocked an eyebrow and we received intrigued looks from his parents.

"What happened?" asked Lucius and raised an eyebrow.

"You really don't have to–"

"On our second year, we were taking care of the Mandrakes–" Draco talked over me, "The minute she took it out of the pot, it looked at her and started screaming so loud it almost knocked her out even though she was wearing earmuffs. She felt dizzy and fell to the ground, which caused her earmuffs to fall off. The Mandrake landed on her chest, crying and screaming, causing Cassie to faint."

"It's because I got a very grumpy and loud one!" I tried to defend myself and the older Malfoys looked at me rather amused.

Narcissa tried her best to cover her laugh with her hand, while Lucius was forced to put the fork down to not choke on his food.

"Oh? How about the valerian plant?" Draco mentioned another incident, "It literally died the day after you took care of it. The same goes for the stinging nettle."

"At this point, I think I might be cursed," I sighed.

"You still want Cassie to help you?" Draco raised his eyebrows while looking at Narcissa.

"We don't have any dangerous plants that would cause her to faint, Draco. They're all flowers." Narcissa replied in a soft voice, then focused her attention on me, "I could use some company. You don't have to touch any flowers if you don't want to, love."

"I would love to accompany you, ma'am."

"Do what you want but I have warned you, mum." he pointed his finger dramatically at Mrs. Malfoy.

"Enjoy your day, ladies," Lucius rose from his seat and headed to the foyer.

"And be careful, Cass or your silent killer side will activate!" he ruffled my hair, then followed his father.

"Wanker!" I yelled quickly and adjusted my hair back.

Narcissa and I didn't waste much time and also left the dining room. We walked out of the Manor to the garden.

Narcissa proposed her arm to me, which I took without hesitation. We walked through the garden, arm in arm, listening to the birds singing. The rays of the sun held me in their embrace, making me squint my eyes from time to time.

I felt like I was in an enchanted garden. It was breathtaking and I couldn't stop looking around, admiring the view. It was a different part of the garden and the pool wasn't located there, thus I was experiencing it for the first time.

"How are you enjoying your summer?" Narcissa broke the silence, "Is there anything you need?"

"I'm perfectly happy, Mrs. Malfoy. I couldn't be more thankful for you having me here."