𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑 - 𝐄𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

"What's that?" He asked gently.

"That you don't choose the time, the time chooses you."

"What do you mean?" He pressed gently, cautiously, as I linked my fingers with his and led him over to my bed.

"I mean..." I started explaining, pulling him onto the bed beside me. "I mean I want you, Theo. And I'm trying to tell you that for the time being, there won't be a perfect time, there won't be a right time."

He swallowed, closing his eyes. "I did some bad things whilst you were gone."

"It's okay, I don't need to know about them." I kissed his closed eyelids. "I forgive you; I'll always forgive you."

He opened his eyes and hovered over me, fingers softly stroking my cheeks. "You know, I reckon could end up drowning in your sea of forgiveness."

"I'm not asking you to drown with me," I told him, tracing his lips with my fingers, "I'm asking you to burn with me."

I pressed my lips firmly against his before he could utter another word. Instinctively, I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled his body close to mine. He moaned into my mouth, his warm breath sending hot rushes throughout my entire body.

His hands found the hem of my hoodie and pulled it off me, and I pulled off his t-shirt, pausing to run my hands over his chest and abs, tracing my fingers over his scars.

"Is this okay?" He muttered against my neck as he began pushing my leggings and underwear down.

"More than okay," I replied, unclipping my bra and revealing myself to him.

Theo kissed my lips passionately before he unbuckled his belt and dragged off his jeans and boxers.

And then we were both lying there naked, with nothing in between us; no secrets, no lies.

His kisses seemed to sear into my skin, leaving behind marks as his teeth grazed me. His hands trailed all over me, touching me and lovingly wordlessly.

"Theo..." I grasped hold of his hair as his lips neared my heated entrance, his hands sliding up my body to my breasts.

"Ember..." He breathed, his hot breath hitting my skin and making me shiver. He moved up my body and kissed me under my neck before gazing into my eyes. "You're so beautiful, everything about you is so, so beautiful."

He left a trail of kisses down my body once more, as he gently spread my legs apart and dipped his tongue into my heat — forcing me to gasp for air and cling onto his strong shoulders, my nails digging into his skin.

His hands circled my waist and held onto my butt, pulling me closer to him. In response, I grinded against his face, causing him to moan into my warm wetness — the sound reverberating through my body as my head tipped back onto the pillow in pure and utter ecstasy.

I quickly reached my high and ended up panting breathlessly because of it.

But the bliss wasn't over.

Theo's lips crashed against mine, forcing me to taste myself as our tongues intertwined. His palm rested momentarily on my lower abdomen before his fingers started circling my heat. He placed pressure on me in such a way that I couldn't help but whimper and bite his lip as we continued to kiss.

"Mhm, I like that noise," he growled quietly against my lips before trailing across my face to my earlobe, sucking and nibbling on it as two of his fingers gently pressed into the soaking wet pool of heat between my legs.

He then added to the bliss by using his thumb to make circles against me, applying pressure to the same pressure point that had made me cry out before.

"What... are you... doing... to me?" I moaned; I felt higher and more turned on than I'd ever been in my life.