PROLOGUE

Bonjour
I don't know if you read the description, but here's the gist of what you need to know;
This is an x reader; but there will be no romance or smut because y/n is still a teen.
Mkay bye

TW; HOMOPHOBIA/TRANSPHOBIA, SLURS, PANIC ATTACK, TOXIC PARENTS

———

-2ND PERSON POV-

It was the second day in the foreign nation for Dream, and he's been having the time of his life!
He enjoyed hanging out with George; even if so far all that had been happening was him complaining about jetlag and the colorblind man making fun of him for it.

The second day was going well, the two boys mostly just chilled on the couch. Ordering some pizza and watching dumb movies; their life was stress free.

////////

You, on the other hand, were not stress free - nor were you having a good time, or relaxing. Everything in your life was crumbling right before your very eyes. As you accidentally let it slip that you were (PICK - NON-BINARY, TRANS, GAY, BI, PAN, OTHER LGBTQ+) on the taxi ride to the airport.
Thrown out instantly, your father had shoved your suitcase in your arms
"I WILL RAISE NO (FAGGOT/TRANNY) IN MY HOUSE."

You wailed loudly with tears, your sister attempting to defend you and only ending up being yelled at as well. The three others in your family walked into the taxi once more to go back home. To return to their lives. Meanwhile you stood, alone and lost, in a foreign land, suitcase curled up in your arms as the cold night began to make you shiver.

Paranoia beginning to take over your body as you shook more - now not only from cold, but also panic. Hyperventilating, glancing everywhere, the world collapsed right on top of you. A weak speck of dust in the grand scheme of things. Other people were smiling, laughing, completely unaware of what had happened to an innocent child moments ago.
You could be kidnapped, murdered, tortured... the possibilities ran through your head.

What if you died?! What if-

A hand was placed on your shoulder. You instantly flinched back, falling onto the hard road pavement with your arms scraping as they broke your fall. The person - no, the boy, it had seemed - retracted his hand quickly. He uttered something about how it was okay and he wouldn't hurt you.

The words had no meaning to them in your head, you slowly realized there was not one but two boys in front of you. Now seeming to be bickering right in front of you. The other one who had not touched you kneeled down and hugged you, whispering things in your ear.

As you calmed down you could make out the voice and the words it sounded. An American accent, softly cooing of how it was all going to be okay, and how you're safe, and nothing is going to hurt you.

The more you calmed down, the more you realized the voice was familiar... it sounded like you'd heard it before, but you couldn't quite place your finger on it.

Once you had caught your breath, the unidentifiable male helped you up, rubbing the upper-area of your back in a comforting manner. You were able to hear him say, "George, grab their suitcase."

Your eyes suddenly shot open as you were able to figure out who was standing before you. Georgenotfound and Dream. "W-Wait-"

The protest you uttered was in vain as the one you presumed to be George spoke. "Don't worry, we won't hurt you.."

"No, n-not that!" You attempted to speak more as you came down from your panic. "Y-You're.. Georgenotfound... so that means this is..." suddenly the realization dawned on you. Dream.

Out of the need of not wanting to see his face you shut your eyes tightly. "I-I haven't seen what you looked like..! I can go don't worry-"

The American let out a wheeze, only confirming that it was him more. "Nah, don't worry, you're more important right now. You can look at me, I don't care-"

You slowly cracked open your eyes, still avoiding looking at the YouTube star. George then - slowly this time, as not to alarm you. - grabbed your hand. "Wow, you're cold... Clay, you can take them inside.."