Chapter 6

Next Day:

??? POV:

It was around 3.30 in the morning when I entered the house Jimin was in last night. I opened that stupid slut's window. Is she dumb or what, she didn't even lock-

*Alarm rings*

???: Shoot!

Y/n POV:

I heard the alarm, that alarm was made for anyone who enters the house, I wasn't trained to fight yet so I stood up and hid inside the closet. I heard the window opening and then I knew that person was entering. (she was actually leaving.)

Jimin POV:

My head shot up as soon as I heard the alarm go on, I took my weapons out and I first went to Y/n's room, not because I cared but because my father would have shouted at me if I didn't. I entered the room and I saw a woman near Y/n's window.

Jimin: S-seulgi?!

Seulgi: O-oppa?!

She ran towards me and hugged me tightly, I hugged her and smiled.

Jimin: What are you doing here?

Seulgi: What am I doing here? I should be asking you that.

Jimin: Ah yeah, I was gonna tell you but-

I stopped as I heard small whimpers from the closet, I turned my head towards the closet and opened to see a scared and sweaty Y/n...

Jimin: Y-y/n?

Y/n: J-jimin?

She hugged me tightly.

Jimin: Yah, get off me.

Seulgi: Yeah, get off her bish!

I turned around, when I heard Y/n's mom coming in, I hugged her immediately to think that I care for Y/n, little did she know, this is all for a show.

Mrs. Kim: WHAT HAPPENED?! OMG! WHO IS SHE?!

She said as she pointed the gun to Seulgi.

Jimin: Mrs. Kim, NO!

Mrs. Kim: Who is she?

Jimin: Ah s-she is my f-friend...

I winked at her to play off.

Seulgi: Ah yeah, we are b-best friends.

I saw Y/n, she stood up with trembling hands and went to the bathroom.

Mrs. Kim: Y/n?

Just then appa came... shoot

Appa: I offed the alarm. Jimin, did you catch the intru- SEULGI?!

Jimin: Appa, it's not what it looks like-

Appa: I told you to break up with her!

Jimin: BUT I DON'T WANT TO APPA! I LOVE HER! YOU EXPECT ME TO MARRY Y/N WITH LOVE, THIS IS A FORCED MARRIAGE APPA, AND NEITHER Y/N OR ME LOVE EACH OTHER. I LOVE SEULGI AND THAT'S IT!

Y/m POV:

Jimin: BUT I DON'T WANT TO APPA! I LOVE HER! YOU EXPECT ME TO MARRY Y/N WITH LOVE, THIS IS A FORCED MARRIAGE APPA, AND NEITHER Y/N OR ME LOVE EACH OTHER. I LOVE SEULGI AND THAT'S IT!

My heart dropped down to my guts, as I got hurt by Jimin's words. I started to tear up. I saw Mr. Park clench his fist.

Mr. Park: BREAK UP WITH HER OR ELSE I'M GONNA KILL HER!

Jimin: This isn't fair appa!

Mr. Park: This is my last warning.

Jimin: Okay fine! I want to talk with her alone...

Mr. Park: Okay I'm only going to give you 15...no 10 minutes

Jimin: K...

Mr. Park eyes softens and he takes my hands and comforts me. I miss my husband so much, when will he back?

Jimin POV:

I just bursted out everything which I held inside without thinking about my surroundings, I saw Mrs. Kim tearing up, I felt so bad. Appa took her out and glared at me one last time and closed the door and I turned to face Seulgi, who was crossing her arms and looking away, I knew she was mad.

Y/n POV:

As soon as I entered the bathroom, I slid down the door and sobbed silently, but it still can be heard so I turned on the shower, so they would think I'm taking a shower. But I heard everything they were talking about. That girl and Jimin were still in my room, I decided to hear out their conversation.

Jimin: Seulgi? Jagiya?

So her name is Seulgi... wait JAGIYA?! I bet Jimin made omma really sad... I hate him so much now...

Seulgi: Why didn't you tell me this before?

Jimin: Because I was afraid and I didn't know how to tell you... but I'm going to get married with Mrs. Kim's daughter.

Seulgi: So we can't meet?

Jimin: Who said we can't? We will meet up secretly. Let's just tell that we broke up. Don't worry I have the divorce papers already, after 7 months we will divorce, Seulgi. We can get back together afterwards.

D-divorce? Okay that's it. I opened the door and Jimin and Seulgi turned their heads towards me. Jimin just smirked, including Seulgi. The tears in my eyes made my vision blurry, but I didn't let them fall. I didn't want the cause of my tears to be Jimin. I know we don't love each other, but maybe I do a little, like a teeny tiny crush on him and I hated that. I went out to take a walk, but some man kidnapped me.

Seulgi POV:

Me and Jimin were kissing but we got interrupted by my stupid phone ringing.

Seulgi: Just a minute baby...

Jimin: Yes, of course.

Seulgi: Okay, I'm coming.

I said in the call, meaning I need to go now. Just then Mr. Park entered.

Mr. Park: Are you guys done?

Jimin looked at me and gave a weak smile and I smiled at him too. He turned back to Mr. Park.

Jimin:Yes... Appa... We broke up. Are you happy now?!

Appa: Now go to Y/n.

Seulgi: U-uhh I n-need to go now...

Jimin: Okay bye jagi- I mean Seulgi.

Seulgi: Bye Jimin~

I left immediately because one of my men caught Y/n. I smirked as I walked out.

Jimin POV:

Seulgi left, but she was acting kinda weird... I decided to just shrug it off.

Appa: Now go and find Y/n. After that go and apologize to Mrs. Kim. UNDERSTOOD?!

Jimin: Whatever.

He shut the door and I just groaned in frustration. THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU, Y/N! I'M GONNA MAKE YOUR LIVING LIFE A HELL!

*phone rings*

In the call:

Jimin: Jungkook? Wassup?

Jungkook: H-hyung?

Jimin: Yes? What? I don't have time. What is it about?

Jungkook: It's about your f-fiancé...

Jimin: Y/n? what about that stupid girl?

Jungkook: S-she has been k-kidnapped.

Jimin: WHAT-

Jungkook: Yes, hyung.

Jimin: Aish this girl... send me the location.

Jungkook: Yes, hyung.

*end of the call*