Chapter 3

Next day:
Y/n POV:
After last night's incident I woke up with a slight headache but I shrugged it off. I decided to call my friends to go shopping and they all agreed to. We are gonna meet at the mall. I decided to tell them about my marriage. They don't know that I'm a mafia, so I decided to tell them everything, since they have told all their secrets except for me. Now, I'm deciding to tell everything today and I'm really nervous. I got up and changed:

At the mall:I saw them waiting for me in the food section of the mall

At the mall:
I saw them waiting for me in the food section of the mall.
Y/n: I'm here!
Lisa: Y/n unnie!
Yes she calls me unnie because I'm few months older than her.
Jennie: Finally...
Y/n: Where is Chaeyoung?
Jisoo: Ah she said she will be a bit late.
Y/n: Like always.
We all chuckled and sat on the caféteria seats. I decided to tell them once Chaeyoung arrives.
*10 minutes later*
Chae: Guys, I'm here!
Jennie: Aigoo, this girl!
Chae: Sorry guys-
Y/n, Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa: You has to pick the perfect outfit!
Chae: Omg, how do you know?
I faced palm myself, while Jennie rolled her eyes, Jisoo just tries to stay calm and Lisa just giggled.
Jisoo: Aigoo this girl- nevermind.
Y/n: Okay guys, before we go shopping... I want to tell you guys something...
I sighed.
Jisoo: You can tell us anything sweetie, what is it?
I looked at everyone, they had a face of excitement... I sighed again.
Y/n: I-im getting m-married...
BP: WHAT?!
Y/n: Stop screaming...
We looked at the people who were staring at us weirdly, we smiled awkwardly.
All of us: Jaesu-amnida.
Lisa: Okay so when is it? Do you love each other?
Y/n: I don't know when the wedding is... and no... we don't love each other.
I sighed.
Y/n: It's a forced marriage.
Jennie: Don't worry Y/n-ah, we are here. If he hurts you, you know who just to call.
She said smiling and I smiled too and then I remembered something else and my face dropped. Jennie seemed to notice it.
Jennie: What happened Y/nie?
Y/n: I have something else to tell you guys...
Chae: Whatever it is, we are here to help you.
She said with a reassuring smile and I just gave her a weak smile...
Y/n: You promise not to freak out?
BP: We promise!
Y/n: I'm a m-mafia...
I whispered, so no one can hear me.
BP: W-what...
Y/n: Omg, why do you guys look scared... do you not like me anymore?
Lisa: Of course not unnie, it's just hard to believe. I mean like it was unexpected.
Y/n: I'm sorry, I should have told you in the first place.
Jisoo: Y/n-ah, it's okay. I would have done the same thing and we want you to know that, whatever you are or wherever you came from doesn't make any difference, we are still and always are your best friends.
Everyone except Jisoo and Y/n: Yeah!
I smiled and my tears fell from my eyes, which I held for a long time. I hugged them.
Y/n: Thanks guys...
We broke the hug and they gave me a huge smile. We bought a bunch of clothes, especially Chaeyoung.
Jennie: You bought the most clothes again.
Chae: Hehe.
Lisa: Okay guys, I got to go.
Y/n and BP except Lisa: Okay, take care!
Chae: Me too, I am going too.
Jennie: I'm going with Chae, you guys should head home too, it's getting late.
Jisoo and Y/n: Okay, jalja!
Jisoo: Bye Y/nie, if there is anything, call me first, okay?
Y/n: Okay unnie, gamawo!
She smiled and left. I walked to the street and crossed the street to the bus stop. I sat down and all of the sudden I saw Jimin with ANOTHER GIRL?! I mean I don't mind but we are getting married, how could he? Nevermind, i understand. Of course a handsome guy has a beautiful girlfriend. I chuckled to myself and watched how cute they both acted. I reached home and laid on bed without changing to my night clothes.