Chapter 5

??? POV

I was heading to Jimin's house, but then on the way I saw him in another house, he was inside a room, WITH ANOTHER GIRL?! AND HE IS HOLDING A BRA?!
???: That stupid slut! How dare you steal Jimin?! I'm gonna come tomorrow and kill that bish!
Next day:
Jimin POV:
We had to stay in Y/n house because Mrs. Kim wanted me and Y/n to get closer, which will never happen. It was 3 in the morning so I decided to wake her up and tell her about tomorrow, well today. I wanted to make her hate me, so it's god for the both of us. I opened the door slowly without any noise. I could see where I was going because of the street lights outside the window. I smirked and went closer to her and sat on the bed next to her, and I widened my eyes when I saw her, she had tears on her eyes and sweat on her forehead and then I remembered that night where she cried outside in the garden.
I didn't want to wake her up, but I also wanted to, I was thinking deeply what to do? Shall I wake her up or tell her when she wakes up? I was deep in my thoughts when I suddenly felt a pair of hands wrapping around my waist. I looked at her and she was smiling. Was she awake or is she asleep? Aish, this girl is madly in love with me.
Y/n: You came back...
Jimin: No-
Y/n: I've missed you appa.
Jimin: But I don't- appa?
She hummed in response.
Y/n: Appa?
I pretended to be her dad. She was still hugging my waist and rested her head on my lap. I didn't care for her... I am just curious so I hummed in response.
Y/n: Where have you been? I have been dreaming about you lately. But...they all were bad dreams. Why were they bad? Is it a bad sign? Did something happen? Is something going to happen?
My eyes softened a little but then I realized it was Y/n so I was going to stand up but Y/n hugged me tighter and buried her head more into me. She hugged me as if she was never gonna let go.
Y/n: Appa? I have waited for 3 months for you and now you're leaving?
She said while burying her face more and closed her eyes, and the tears fell out of her eyes.
I sighed.
Jimin: Y/n, it's me... not your appa.
Y/n POV:
Y/n: J-jimin?
I shot my head up when I heard a young male voice which was definitely not appa.
Jimin: Did you have a panic attack?
He said while staring but still with his cold gaze, but also with a little softness in them.
Y/n: N-no...
I said with my head low and fidgeting my fingers.
Jimin: Don't lie.
Y/n: Wait, how do you know?
He told me the whole story, how he knew everything.
Y/n: I'm sorry you has to listen to that. Shoot, now you know my weakness.
I was embarrassed so I went under the blanket. First of all, why did he come here in the first place?
Jimin: Y/n, I wanted to tell you something, now. Since you're awake.
Y/n: What is it?
Jimin: Your mom said, the wedding is in 5 days so we have to go shopping for the wedding...
Y/n: What?!
I whisper yelled because I didn't want to wake up anyone.
Jimin: Yes, so get ready by 10 in the morning.
I nodded and he stood up to leave.
Jimin POV:
I stood up to leave but I saw something on her night stand that caught my attention. It was a boy and a girl.
Jimin: Who is this?
I said while I took the picture frame from the night stand. She gasped and immediately grabbed it from my hand and faced it the other way.
Y/n: That's me and my older brother.
Jimin: What's his nam-
Y/n: I don't know his name. He all of a sudden disappeared when I was only 6 years old and he was 13 years old.
Jimin: Oh okay... I'm gonna leave now, sleep well..
I said while giving a small smile because I kinda felt bad for hurting her. She nodded and smiled.
Y/n: You too. Good night.