Challenge From Lane

Start from the beginning

Lane then grinned evilly.

"Well then...let's have a fun battle." Lane said.

Shasa doesn't know why, but she has a negative feeling from this guys presence.

Somewhere

Shasa and Lane were in an abandoned factory it seems, and there was a normal bey stadium there too.

Both bladers were standing on opposite sides of the stadium.

Why did he bring me here? Shasa thought to herself. Lane noticed her confusion and spoke up.

"Will your flare be able to take on mine?"

Shasas eyes widened. So that's the idea? He wants to find out if her flare is strong enough to satisfy him? 

Shasa just began to feel angry at this guy. He was using her as a test experiment.

"Flare? I'll blow that out in an instant!" Shasa growled and then turned to her bey. She switched to a solid chassis on attack mode. She wants to burst him and when that happens, he'll learn his lesson of not to use people like that.

Shasa looked up and saw Lane holding up his beyblade. Shasa was then surprised when she saw that Lucifer had an upgrade.

So it's even more powerful than it was before. But upgrades mean nothing, she'll have to win this battle.

Both bladers got into their launching positions.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!!!" Both bladers launched with full force doing lightning launching and heavily landing on the stadium.

Lucifer quickly overtook the center.

Immediately, Shasa's light blue flare surrounded her.

"TAKE HIM DOWN!" Shasa roared out and Saturn began to surround itself with flare. And quickly attacked Lucifer.

"Yes...that's it! That's what I want! Give me more!" Lane said with an evil smile.

"You asked for it!" Shasa warned and Saturn delivered multiple attacks.

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

After one more final collision:

"THE END WALL!" Lane called out a special move and the ring of Lucifer The End glowed, knocking Saturn away.

"What!?" Shasa was surprised.

"Is this all you've got? HOW WEAK!" Lane insulted.

Shasa just felt more angry and determined to defeat this guy.

"WE'LL SHOW YOU WHAT WE'VE GOT!" Shasa screamed as her flare raged around her. Saturn quickly collided with Lucifer. Not letting it break away.

But that didn't last long when Lucifer pushed Saturn into the stadium wall. Also colliding in the other side. Now Saturn was colliding with Lucifer and the stadium wall around the stadium.

Shasa suddenly froze, it was like her entire body went numb as she felt something, something bad was about to happen.

"YOU DON'T DESERVE THAT BEY!" Lane screamed and the collision got harder. Shasa then realized what Lane is trying to do.

"I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN!" Shasa yelled and her flare raged around her even more. Saturn was able to knock Lucifer away and break itself free.

"Come...COME MY FLARE! GIVE ME MORE OF YOUR PAIN!" Lane screamed and Lucifer quickly charged back towards Saturn and Saturn charged towards Lucifer.

"LUCIFER!" Lane screamed as he powered up and summoned the avatar of Lucifer The End.

The avatar is an upgrade from Variant Lucifer. The head's structure has been altered, the red markings on the head spikes, which have been reduced to five, have been removed, and the head sports an indigo fire on the back of the head. The pink neon lights running throughout his body are now magenta. The vambraces are now pure purple, the claws on the hands are larger and yellow and the pauldrons, hip and back now sport golden-yellow structures. The upper arms are now light-grey. Both the forehead and chest now sports a black sun-style gem with a neon magenta orb in the center. The knee protrusions have increased to three segment, the two lower ones are red, and the upper ones are violet with a green marking on each. The wing protrusions on the back are now large with black with golden-yellow frames and red neon light markings. The tail has been increased to three and the energy wings from the wing protrusions are larger and electrical and the face now sports a mouth with serrated fangs.

Both beyblades collided in the center and Saturn was quickly pushed back into the wall with Lucifer attacking with all of it's power.

"LIMIT BREAK: THE END!" Lane screamed his special move and for a minute, Shasa saw Lucifer change during battle and there was an explosion!

BURST

Shasa watched Cosmic Saturn burst in front of her. Her eyes were wide open, but then...she heard cracking sounds.

SHASA!!!!!!!!!!!!

BURST

Shasa watched as Saturn got destroyed into pieces right in front of her.

And the painful screaming voice...of Saturn.