CHAPTER 24 🔞

Luna woke up and it's just 4 AM. Magkatabi sila ni Lake sa kama nito. He was facing her and she was facing him. The room was dim kaya hindi rin niya gaanong makita ang mukha nito. They were barely touching but the fact that they are sharing the bed and blanket makes her feel things.

She was still awake when he kissed her forehead last night and whispered 'I love you' and 'I miss you'.

Dahan-dahan siyang bumangon para maghanda ng breakfast. She started brewing the coffee and cooking some eggs and bacon.

She was almost done cooking nang may yumakap sa likod niya. She froze in place when he dropped a kiss on her exposed nape. Parang uminit ang buong katawan niya.

"Good morning." He said in his bedroom voice.

"G-Good morning...gutom ka na?"

"Let's just stay like this for a few more minutes, Luna."

And so they did. She let him just hug her for a few minutes. She can feel him sniff her scent.

Nilingon niya ito. "Hindi ka pa gutom?"

"I am. Nakaluto ka na pala."

"Yeah. Sige na maupo ka na."

They ate in silence. She has a week with Lake. Sooner or later, she had to break everything off. Pero bakit parang may pumipigil sa kanya. Bakit pakiramdam niya, ito iyung matagal na niyang hinahanap?

"You can take a shower first. Sunod na lang ako." Sabi nito.

A mischievous thought entered her mind. She lightly touched Lake's arm na ikinalingon naman nito.

"We can take it together... you know... mas tipid sa water, and time..."

He pulled her towards him. "Do you you know what you're asking for, Luna?" He was breathing heavily now.

She caressed his lean body down to the waistband of his shorts. She put her hand inside and gently grabbed his fully erect p*nis.

"Does this answer your question?"

He grabbed her nape and kissed her deeply. Napakapit naman siya sa batok nito nang buhatin siya nito at dalhin sa banyo. Iniupo siya nito sa bathroom counter and their clothes flew all over the place.

They continued their kissing under the shower. He was fondling her breasts while she was stroking his c*ck. Pinatalikod siya nito. He gently nibbled her shoulder.

His hand found her mound and opened up her folds.

"You're ready." He whispered.

Malalim na rin ang paghinga niya. They did it twice already pero parang ang laki laki pa rin nito.

"F*ck you're so tight."

He moved while holding her hips. She started moaning and asking for more when moved faster. He feels so good inside her.

"Ang sarap mo, t*ngina..." sabi niya.

"Sige pa Lake...ahh...I'm close. Ahh..."

He started going faster and deeper and that's when she knew he will also come.