⦁🌈∙⟢❶⓿⟣∙🌈⦁

⦁🌈∙⟢A ʙɪᴛ ᴏғ ϙᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ⟣∙🌈⦁

⦁🌈∙⟢🤍⟣∙🌈⦁

"Morning to you too" a soft smile from the eye closed man as jimin kept on staring at him "good morning" the younger popped an eye open to find the smiling blonde man looking at him "should I do some breakfast?" Quickly shaking his head and closing his eyes while sneaking his hand over the olders waist to pull him closer or where to his big belly would allow him to "I will visit namjoon to his work today" jimin softly said combing jungkooks long black locks backwards "you are?" Hearing the older hum "we should get up now" but despite his words jimin nor jungkook moved "the baby is hungry" instantly getting jungkooks bunny smile and soon felt him loosen his grip on his waist letting him slide off the bed.

As he was doing breakfast he could feel the youngers stare on him following his very move before hearing the screeching of the chair and heard the light slapping of jungkooks bare feet and then felt the tallers strong arms wrap around him "I'm already done cooking, take a seat" jimin heard jungkook hum in disagreement as his hands slid down to the bottom of jimins belly making the blonde man take a sharp breath "don't worry, I won't do anything that could hurt you both" he felt jungkook softly raise his belly the weight on his back slightly gone "I saw these can help you rest your back" damn he was right "god i didn't know my back really needed a rest" he mumbled "I will let go now but I want you to seat while I serve you a plate with food" jimin nodded and felt jungkook slowly return his belly to its place "go and seat now" a soft smile shared between them and the blonde went off to do as he was being told and rested on his seat.

Jungkook placed down a plate for jimin and one for himself as he took the seat beside jimin "so you are visiting namjoon today?" Jimin hummed chewing his food "he said he had a lot of work to do so I will cook him some food" jungkook nodded "is the baby now satisfied he ate?" A smile from jimin followed by nod "good" jungkooks own smile big "I will clean the dishes, you can go back to your apartment and get ready for the day" and like last time he got a kiss on the cheek from the blonde man before he left.

At his apartment jimin took a shower and dried off his hair after he had changed into a black pair of leggings and a fluffy over sized brown sweater "okay little one" he huffed a breath and made his way to the kitchen "time to make your uncle some food"

...

"Joonie" slightly jumping before looking up to find his smiling pregnant brother "jimin! I didn't expected you so early" the younger pouted "but it's already past two, you haven't eaten have you?" Namjoon apologetically shook his head "good because I brought you a home cooked meal" he raised the paper bag and set it on the desk of the older whose smile was as wide as possible with his two dimples deepening "thanks minie"

They sat on the couch from namjoons office and as the older ate the food his younger brother brought him he could sense the blonde had something to say "jimin I know you, stop hesitating and tell me" the blonde pursed his lips fidgeting with the hem of his sweater "I... told jungkook about jiwoo, and my miscarriage" looking up at warm eyes of his brother "that's good" namjoon gave a reassuring squeeze to jimins knee "and maybe... we might of be a thing now?" Slowly moving his eyes from namjoons to his lap "a thing? So you guys are finally together?" Slightly widened eyes from the younger as he looked up at namjoon.

"What? You guys where obvious" a blush crept up jimins cheeks a small silence falling on them before a smile broke onto namjoons features "where you with him before coming here?" Jimin nodded "does he make you feel safe?" And jimin nodded again "then it's fine with me, did he say anything about the baby?" Jimin nodded and looked up "he said he would treat him as his own" happy tears welled up and namjoon didn't waste time to pull the younger into a hug "go minie, thanks for visiting and bringing me food but just go home and spend time with jungkook" a breathy chuckle from namjoon as he watched jimin turn redder.

"Are you sure? I came to spend some time with you" his small voice called as he pulled away from the olders embrace who nodded with a small smile "go jimin, I will visit later" jimin almost threw himself at the older who only lightly laughed "be careful jimin" they pulled away and namjoons hands sneaked for hold jimins belly "I will visit you both later" jimin nodded and got up "say hi to jungkook for me!" Jimin blushed and left the office.

A wide smile on jimins face as he made his way out of the elevator and into the hallway "jungkook!" His smile bigger as he spotted the younger pacing back and forth, as soon as he saw jimin with his cute smile he felt relief wash over him and he rushed to the blonde "hey" trying his best to not show he was worried sick of something happening to him or the baby "what where you doing outside my door?" Jungkooks eyes widened and he rubbed the back of his head "ah not just, I brought you some ice cream" he raised the bag on his free hand his perfect excuse to see the older "aw thank you" jimin smiled and walked up to his door "come on in" he opened the door and they both stepped into the olders apartment.

Giggle after giggle left jimins lips as he sat between jungkooks legs with the younger tracing small patterns on the blondes exposed belly "it tickles" jimin giggled while Jungkooks own bunny smile appeared "I will stop then" he rested his hands on either side of jimins belly who reached between his legs for the ice cream recipient and took another spoonful of the flavored dessert "open wide" jimin now raised the spoon to jungkooks lips and fed him the ice cream "oh" he looked with widened eyes at the blonde whose features broke into a smile as they felt the baby kick "he must want the whole ice cream for himself" jungkook mumbled getting another small giggle of the older as he know fed himself another spoonful of the flavored ice cream.

"I feel like he will be a dancer or something that uses feet a lot" jungkooks words getting a loud laugh of jimin "something like that maybe" he controlled his laughter and fed jungkook another spoonful of ice-cream jimins head resting on the youngers shoulder, as jimins hand lowered their eyes locked, eyes scanning each of their features, jungkooks eyes the first ones to land on jimins lips and move back up to the olders honey orbs "kook..." now jimin was the first one to leane over action followed by the younger before their lips touched into a sweet slow kiss filled with tenderness, jungkooks hands softly caressing jimins belly while jimin relaxed on his hold with their lips attached in a soft kiss before the kicking of the baby made them pull apart with small smiles.

...

He could never get tired to wake up at the beautiful sight of the pregnant blonde man sleeping beside him, sure must times jimin was the one that woke up first but to him the mere sight of the man was complete art as he kept on staring at the blonde locks all over the pillow with his belly exposed and fluffy blanket dropped over his body with his pink plump lips slightly parted and a hand instinctively holding his belly from the bottom, jungkook smiled soft before he slowly got up from the bed and slowly made his way to the kitchen and prepared some breakfast and coffee "it smells good here" a sleepy jimin spoke with blonde locks sticking in different directions making jungkook soften at the shorter "does it?" Jimin hummed wrapping his arms around the youngers waist who wrapped his own arms over the shorters shoulders "good morning baby" a surprised look from jimin as he looked up at the younger "what?"

"I just said good morning" jimin pulled back with a small pink tint on his cheeks barely visible "take a seat and eat already" taking his cup of coffee in hand while jimin sat down and started eating before a frown took upon his features "aren't you going to eat?" Jungkook shook his head "I just wanted to see you before I left" he walked up to the confused blonde "I have to be early today, I have the wedding session I told you about" jimins mouth shaped 'o' "when will you be back?" Jungkook took the chair beside jimin "maybe a little before 4" he sipped his coffee while jimin scrunched up his nose "why? Do you feel sick? Do you have your check up today?" Jimin chuckled shaking his head in denial "I wanted to do something to the baby's bedroom, but you can help me when you get back" jungkook nodded with a small smile "make sure to not tire yourself, and if your feet hurt seat down and take a break but if you feel sick make sure to call me right away, I will drop everything and come take you to the doctor" a fond smile from the older who didn't protest and agreed with the youngers wish.

"Go and get ready I will be fine" he got a kiss on the forhead but as jungkook prepared to stand up and walk out jimin tugged at his neck and pulled him down pecking the youngers lips "good luck at the photo shoot... babe" an eye smile of the blonde and a bunny one from the black haired before he left.