⦁🌈∙⟢❺⟣∙🌈⦁

⦁🌈∙⟢Mɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ sɴᴀᴄᴋs⟣∙🌈⦁

⦁🌈∙⟢🤍⟣∙🌈⦁

He couldn't sleep, he just couldn't he had too many thoughts to make his eyes shut, he heaved out a sigh and again moved now laying on his back with his arm behind his head and a hand doing figures his chest as how his mom used to do to help him fall asleep, but his mind right now was such a mess he just couldn't fall into slumber.

He heard shuffling from the apartment on the left right which was jimins, he frowned and looked at his phone which time marked it was 2 in the morning, what in the world was jimin doing awake?, but as soon as he heard the door open he right away stood up and ran to his apartment door and slammed it open, a wobbling figure on a grey hoodie was making its way out of jimin's apartment "jimin?" Named pregnant man looked up with puppy eyes and fluffy hair "oh, hi jungkook" he gave the cutest smile and walked slightly closer to the younger "what are you doing outside at these time?" He knitted his brows with wide eyes in confusion "I'm going to the convenience store" he said it as if it where the simplest thing in the world "but- why- it's two a.m?" He sighed "hold on" he ran across his apartment and into his room to fetch a hoodie for himself and then ran back outside "i'm coming with you" he said stepping out of the apartment with his flip flops on "you also have cravings?" Jimin stared in excitement but only got a deadpanned look from the taller.

Together they walked down the street and then into the convenience store where they got what jimin was mostly craving and then sat on one of the few tables outside "aren't you cold?" Jimin shook his head and rolled up his sleeve showing a second but thinner sweater "good thinking" jimin proudly smiled "when do you get cravings the most?" He chewed on his snack while jimin blew air to the spicy Ramen "mm around these time" he nodded to himself while Jungkook stared in shock "around two a.m?!" And jimin nodded again while taking a big bite of the Ramen "you know what" he extended his hand "give me your phone, you are going to call me or text any time you have cravings and I will accompany you or bring it over to you" jimin pursed his lips "Where's your phone?" The blonde man stirred around the spicy food "I think I forgot it back in the apartment"

"Jimin!" He quickly looked up "you where going to come out here alone and two in the morning? And without your phone" jimin scrunched up his nose "i'm old enough" the younger sighed "and you are pregnant jimin, what if something had happened to you? How would you call for help?"

"Sorry" he softly mumbled before the younger pulled out his phone and handed it over to the older "put your number" the blonde hummed and took the phone on his chubby hands and typed down his phone number "here" he handed back the phone and continued eating his spicy food that the baby had been craving all night.

After a while more they just kept on talking and talking about different stuff before they reached the topic of the reason why jungkook wasn't able to fall asleep "if you don't want to tell-" jungkook shook his head "I feel comfortable with you so i don't mind telling you" he watched the older get up from his seat and walk over to seat beside him "I'm listening" he offered a small smile while both of his hands held his belly from underneath "well... today wasn't the first time we fought and the time taehyung mentioned it, yes we had fought but I'm just getting tired of our whole dynamic" he sighed his shoulders falling "he accuses me of everything then I shout he apologizes then I tell him i will do better and we end up fucking like every time" jimin was looking at him with more worry rather pity which surprised him when he looked over at the blonde.