Gravestone Visit

3rd POV

"Can we visit her Aunt Alice" Damon asked.

"Yes it would be nice" Alice said.

The family drove to to a waterfall and everyone except Alice was confused.

"I buried her here" Alice said pointing at a gravestone on the top of the waterfall.

"Uhh someone is up there" Seth said.

They all vamp speed up there only to see......Amelia Brandon laying there.

"What.The.Fuck" Damon cursed only to be smacked in the head by his dad.

"Welcome little sister" Amelia said opening her eyes with a smirk.

"Your supposed to be dead" Alice said confused with like the other.

"I am dead" Amelia spoke.

"No your alive" Alice said.

Amelia sat up and looked at the family with her sister until finally meeting Emmett's and Rosalie's eyes.

"You are right but your dead too and still is moving" Amelia  said still looking at Emmett and Rosalie.

"May you explain for us" Carlisle asked.

"I did die but I'm not like you, I'm a ghost. The only reason why you can see me is because you all are some where in death but also life. Normal people can't see, hear, or touch me because I'm dead and can't to go to heaven or hell or purgatory" Amelia and continued.

"And I've been stuck here for years because a ghost can only be seen and walk freely by humans if the person who buried us is in a five feat range and that person is you Ally" she pointed at Alice who had venom pool in her eyes.

"S-so you could have been free  if I had came here early" Alice said feeling guilty.

"Stop feeling guilty and introduce me to these fine ass people except the kids" Amelia said lighting up the room.

"This is Carlisle, Esme, Jasper, Edward, Annie, Damon, Ruby, Jackson, Emmett, and Rosalie" Alice said pointing at each person.

"Now let's go shopping I saw a pair of heels that looked so cute" Amelia said grabbing Alice and Annie.

"Oh and don't worry money I have gotten a card" Amelia said showing her a black card.

The three walked off and when they were out of sight Carlisle checked his pocket.

"She stole my card" Carlisle said before chasing after the three girls.

"You two got another mate so cherish her" Esme said.

"Yeah we like her already" the twins spoke simultaneously and held each other's hands and walked off.

"What about you Jack" Leah asked Jackson.

"New mommy is great" Jackson said shyly putting his face in Leah's neck.