Movie

Leah's POV

"Can we watch what's gonna happen at the swan residence before we leave" I asked to which everyone started to laugh.

"Yeah you definitely belong here little wolf" Emmett spoke before ruffling my hair.

"Seth's younger than me you giant monkey" I said fixing my hair.

"Hey" Emmett said pouting.

Everyone laughed and got in the car to drive to the swan residence.

We got popcorn and drinks for me, Annie, and Seth and blankets for everyone.

We waited for the drama to start and it definitely did.

              -In The House-

"YOU STALKED A FAMILY FOR WHAT ISABELLA" Charlie screamed.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG I WANTED HIM AND I STILL DO SO IM GOINH TO CONTINUE WHAT IM DOING" Isabella screamed back.

"WELL NOT ANYMORE CAUSE THEY JUST FILED A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST YOU AND NOW YOU CAN'T BE WITHIN 15 FEAT BECAUSE OF YOUR ACTIONS" Charlie screamed.

Isabella looked shocked and said "Y-your lying".

Charlie threw 10 pieces of paper at her and went up stairs.

Isabella fell on her knees and moved each piece of paper only to see that the restraining order against her was finalized and if she broke it she would spend time in jail.

She started crying mumbling "my immortality, my power, my money" over and over again.