For Now

Edwards POV
—————————————-

Annie was showering while I got ready for school 'Now we have to face Bella again' I thought not really wanting to face her and soon starting too regret interacting with her but than I remember the car accident and how it felt like someone planned it on purpose but of course it wouldn't have been Tyler.

"Ahh love—" I cut myself off realizing that it was planned but......by who.

"You ok there Eddie it looks like you just shit in your pants and just now realizing" she told me, snapping myself out.

"Yea wait no you know what nevermind but we might need to have a family meeting after school and when Carlisle gets here" I said knowing the others could hear me except Carlisle since he left for work already.

***

Annie's POV
—————————————-

They left leaving me to think on why we need to have a family meeting 'Is it because Bella.........Of course it is she is a danger magnet, I bet shes gonna get a shifter involved too' I thought knowing that she is a danger magnet.

I got dressed in black basketball shorts and a white tee-shirt I stole from Eddie.

I sat down on my chair drawing my fashion ideas as I stared at the window having a full view of the woods.

"Let's just hope we're safe...."

                 "FOR NOW"

——————————————
To Be Continued