Lennox had now sobered up in a manner of speaking. Which was good because we had another social obligation today. Clicquot is sponsoring a polo match today and being that my family's company are shareholders. We will be expected to make an appearance. It's more of an elaborate business meeting that a legitimate social gathering. No one even really watches the match. I mean aside from those who place bets on it.

Now, we're all currently in the limo on the way to the match. All of us consisting of Brandt, Ayah, Lennox, myself and of course Jayce-Lynn. Who is currently pouting because she's lost her hair bow and apparently that ruins her entire outfit.

"You don't need the bow Jay. I promise you're still gonna look prettier than all those other basic little girls." Brandt explained trying to reason with her.

"Did you just call children basic?" I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion.

He rolled his eyes. "This is how strong independent women are raised Beckham. Even on her worst day Jayce is eating up all the other little toddlers on the playground. And that's on what?"

"Period!" Jayce-Lynn chimed in.

Brandt and Ayah burst into laughter. Though Lennox did not at all look amused. "I will slap the shit outta you." She didn't say the words but mouthed them in Brandt's direction.

"Jayce, sweetheart. Maybe we shouldn't say things like that..." I tried to reason with her.

"Why not Becky?" She looked up at me with those big innocent brown eyes.

This is exactly why Brandt should never have children. I looked toward Lennox for help unsure of what to say. How does one explain the concept of decorum to a four year old.

Len held her finger up shaking her head. "You don't need to answer that. Bug, we will talk about this later okay? For now we're gonna go see the horses!"

"Horsies!" She squealed in delight, clapping her hands. "Can I pet them?"

"Yes." Brandt interjected before anyone else could say anything prompting yet another dirty look from Lennox. "If my Bug wants to pet the horses, she's gonna pet the horses."

With impeccable timing, the driver then announced that we had arrived at our destination. Everyone climbed out of the limousine, heading towards our designated gazebo. Since it is an outdoor event and it's summertime there are reserved shaded areas, sort of the same way that clubs reserve tables.

Halfway there Jayce-Lynn stopped dead in her tracks letting out the world's loudest scream

Halfway there Jayce-Lynn stopped dead in her tracks letting out the world's loudest scream. "Hiii Ashton!!"

Only for an equally loud scream to sound off in return. "Hiii Jay!!"

"Ashton is her new best friend. She met him in Hawaii," Lennox filled me in as a blonde-hair child came running over to greet Jayce.

"And you invited him here?" I asked for clarification, she shook her head.