Chapter 4 - Ex's, Surprises, and Problems

(Katara's POV)

"Katara? What is he doing here?"

Jet. I can't believe he'd just waltz right into my dorm. His face had been the key to my anger. Other than the fact he is a complete player. Makes girls fall for him, and then, tosses them like a used soda can. We broke up months ago. What does he want with me?

"Excuse me?!" Aang said, looking disgusted and standing up. Jet glared at him.

"Who're you?" Aang asked.

"Katara's boyfriend," Jet replied, smirking. "The door is over there."

"No, Jet! We broke up three months ago! Get out of my dorm. NOW!" I yelled.

See, I told you. If you need angry Katara, show me Jet's face on a punching bag. I will gladly rip him apart.

Not intimidated in the least by me, Jet just walked closer to me. I could feel his hot breath on my face. I stood my ground, not moving an inch.

"She told you to, GET OUT!" Aang said, pointing towards the door, about to give him what he deserved. I shook my head at him. 'I'll handle it,' I mouthed.

Jet walked up in front of me and kissed my cheek. His smirk just grew when he saw my shocked face.

"How have you been?" He whispered in my ear. "I missed you."

How Jet of him. Try to be all seductive to get me back. Never try that on me, you might as well end up in the ER. He cheated on me. There's no way I'd want to date him after what he did. He turned his head to Aang and smirked.

I punched him in the stomach. Jet fell to the floor, groaning. I smirked at him. I missed this. What can I say, mess with a girl once, you'll never look at one in a lifetime.

"I asked you to leave. Don't make me ask again." I said, glaring at him. I was in full-on rage mode.

"Fine," Jet replied, getting up and shoving Aang onto the bed. "I'll be back, though. You can count on it. School starts soon, after all."

"Don't touch him," I said through gritted teeth.

Jet walked out. Aang still lay on the bed.

"Was that your ex?" He said softly, not wanting to jump into my sorrow again.

"Yes," I replied, "I don't want to talk about it."

"Now, I know not to get on your bad side," Aang laughed and shot me a crooked smile, trying to cheer me up from my sulking mood. I remained motionless, not even cracking a smile. The old memories came resurfacing about Jet, him cheating, playing me. It hurts. I knew something was up, I just trusted too much. I feel too broken to trust anymore.

"C'mon, don't be like that," Aang said, grabbing my arm and scooting closer. He kissed my cheek and a smile started to form on my blushing face. He pulled out his phone, scrolled through a bit, and started playing a tune.

Why you always in a mood? Messin' 'round, actin' brand new

I ain't tryna tell you what to do, but try to play it cool

Baby, I ain't playing by your rules

Everything look better with a view, yeah

Why you always in a mood? Messin' 'round, actin' brand new

I ain't tryna tell you what to do, but try to play it cool

Baby, I ain't playing by your rules