I sniffle away a tear, he snaps his head to me and tilts my head up, "Why you crying Sienna?" He worryingly sits down on the edge with me and moves his hands to my hips, "Come here," I move onto his lap and rest my arms around his torso as I rest my head on his shoulder, "Why you crying?"

"I-I don't know," I keep my head tucked into his neck and feel his hand gently rub my back, "The water was too hot- and- and I just..." I cut my voice, feeling myself getting upset again.

He lifts my head and kisses my forehead, "It's okay to be scared, I don't think you're getting upset about the water, are you?" He tilts his head and looks back to turn off the water then looks back.

I shake my head.

"Okay, It's warm now," He says and stands up, holding me close as I look in and stick my foot in, it was perfect.

I lower myself into the warm, relaxing water and sit back, closing my eyes. I hear him kneel down beside the bath and stroke back my hair, "Do, do you wanna talk about it?" He whispers.

Tucking my legs up, I sit up and holding them as I felt him get the soft sponge and squeeze the water on my back. I rest my head on my knees, looking at him take care of me.

"I want to have a baby before I die,"

He stops and just stares at the sponge.

But I continue, "Don't be like Pansy. She not going to want to find anyone else. But I want you to be happy if you meet someone and they make you happy don't fight it-

"Why the fuck are talking like this?" He didn't look at me as he breathed heavily, "You're not going to die Sienna. There are remedies and healers that can help you, help us," 

I sigh and rest my forehead on my knees, not be able to look at him, "But there is a possibility that this can kill me, right?" 

Carrying on to pour the water on my back, he pours it on my hair and rakes his fingers through it. I look up but he carries on to wet my hair and leans over to kiss the top of it. He looks down to me and slows his movements to soften his eyes as they slowly fill with tears. We don't look away but my eyesight starts to become blurry as I feel him lean forward and I rest my head against his arm as he holds me close to him. I cry out, squeezing his arm as I felt him tucking his head into the back of my neck.

We both start to cry in each other's arms.

"You're not going anywhere and neither am I," He whisper and lifts his head up as I do, "We'll get through this Sienna, whatever it takes, you're going to be okay," 

I felt my lip trembling, he notices it and stands up, taking his top and joggers off to strip and step into the bathtub, behind me and pulls me back into his arms. I turn on my side as he pulls me up closer and closes his legs so I was on his lap, resting my head on his shoulder.

He bends his knees up, wanting me to be as close to him as possible. We sat in the bath until the water was getting cold and the evening light came on. 

I rested my eyes for a bit but he slowed sat up and winced as I groan, being woken up.

"Sorry... was just going to get you into bed," he whispers.

I hum back, keeping my eyes closed and feel him raise with me but steps out, I open my eyes as he wraps a towel around me and picked me up bridal style and carries me back into bed. 

But I go to sit up, "I don't want to stay in bed," I tiredly groan.

His eyes fought for me to listen to him but he rolled his eyes and continued to put the duvet over me as he sits down on the bed and got changed back into his clothes.