My love for the beast💜Part 9

Start from the beginning

"Taehyung " Namjoon called him.

"Yes??" Taehyung replied.

Namjoon POV

"Can we speak alone?" I asked. He nodded his head.

"Guys, we will be back" I said and started going to garden area.

"So Taehyung, I wanna speak about Jungkook. I know that you know something about him. Please tell me. Atleast I can protect him when you are not here" I asked him.

Taehyung POV

I don't know whether, i can tell this to him or not. But he is really a good friend and a genuine person too. So,

"Is it ok if i call Yoongi. He can also help us" I asked him. He nodded his head. I called Yoongi through our mind link. He came after 5 mins.

Once he came , I started to explain everything that my father told me.

Both looked so shocked and Namjoon held my hand,

"Omg Tae, thank you so much for telling us. We will definitely keep him safe. Don't worry, we are here for you and Jungkook " he said to me.

"Yes buddy, we will" yoongi said to me. I feel relieved after telling this to them.

"When do you wanna share this to Jin, Hobi and Jimin" Yoongi asked me.

"When the right time comes" I told them.

"Hmm, Taehyung yesterday he didn't meant to say such things. He cried a lot. He become very sad and started to think that you will not like him. Please talk to him soon" Namjoon said to me.

I nodded my head. He smiled and we started walking towards our friends.

At night

Taehyung POV

Are you ok my dragyy?
What are you doing?

My mind flooded only with Jungkook. I sighed went to my bed and layed down.

Next Day

Taehyung got up and did his morning routine. He wore his outfit.

All going perfectly

All going perfectly. Except for Taehyung. Because his lil monster still didn't return from his home. He asked Namjoon. Namjoon said he have no idea.

He waited, but Jungkook didn't come to university at all.

Other side
Draco city

Jugkook is laying on his bed. He told his parents that he doesn't wanna go to university today. His parents accepted his request not able to refuse his puppy eyes.

Next Day

"Jungkook, get up. You have to go to university " his mom said to him.

"Mommy, I don't wan" but his mother cut him.