Part 17 || let's go now!

Start from the beginning

Yeji: "wait that's the direction of Heeseung's house!" We all looked at each other wide eyed knowing we all thought the same thing. Y/N!

We got out of the car and ran to the crowd. I pushed through the crowd and saw y/n being carried by the nurses. My tears started coming down and I just kept pushing everyone in front of me

Officer: "I'm sorry sir you cannot-"

Jake: "LET ME THROUGH THAT'S MY SISTER!" He let me through as well as Yeji and Sunghoon

Jake: "Y-Y/N!" I screamed while crying

Sunghoon: "N-NO WAKE UP!"

Yeji: "Y/N WAKE UP PLEASE!" I was holding onto the railing of the ambulance bed just staring at her.

Paramedic: "if you are related to her you may join us" I told them I was her brother but we had to lie and say Sunghoon and Yeji were our cousins. We got in and drove to the hospital.

Yeji: "call the others tell them to follow!" Sunghoon nodded and called Enhypen

Sunghoon: "guys! Come to the hospital quick! Y/n got into an accident! Bring Jake's car it's on xxxx street!" He hung up the phone and we all looked at y/n covered in blood

Jake: "n-no" I said with a shakey voice while crying. "Stop playing with us y/n! This isn't funny! now wake up!" I clasp my hands together placing them on my forehead while leaning on them. "Please please please wake up! You're all I have left..."

Y/N: "He-*cough*" I looked up right away and saw her eyes were slightly open

Jake&Sunghoon&Yeji: "Y/N!"

Sunghoon: "ar-are you ok?!"

Jake: "talk to us!" She looked around at all of us then faced me again

Y/N: "He-He- *cough*"

Yeji: "He what? Who's He?"

Y/N: "Wheres *cough* *cough* Hee- Heeseung" I bit my lip not saying anything "Hee- Heeseung..." that's the last thing she said before passing out again.

Sunghoon: "y-y/n?!" He stood up shaking her

Jake: "y/n!"

Yeji: "drive faster please!" We went faster and I just held y/n's hand praying she'll be okay.

Sunghoon: "she'll make it she's a strong girl" he said while smiling but looked worried as well.

Heeseung's POV

I looked out the window totally frustrated with her. She screams at me for caring about her then kicks me out of her house! I felt like crying and so I did.

*ring*

I checked my phone and Sunghoon was calling our group chat. I was annoyed but answered anyway

*otp*

Jay: "hey-"
Sunghoon: "guys go to xxxx hospital now! Y/n got into an accident! Bring Jake's cat it's on xxxx street!"
Niki: "what?!"
Jungwon: "on my way!"
Sunoo: "coming!"
Jay: "what?! O-ok!"
*hangs up*

I started hyperventilating... my eyes were wide staring at my phone.

Heeseung: "GO TO XXXX HOSPITAL NOW!" I shouted at the driver and he immediately started driving faster.

I grabbed my hair in frustration and started crying.

Heeseung: "ARGHHHHHHH!" I hit the seat in front of me multiple times. I got tired and eventually started slowing down my hits "y-y/n... *sobs* I'm so so so sorry..." I whispered the last part and leaned on the seat in front of me crying. I looked out the window to see where we are "are we almost there?!"

Driver: "20mins sir" 20 MINUTES?!

Heeseung: "can't we get there faster?!"

Driver: "I'll try sir" he sped up the car and I just looked out the window and cried with the thought of y/n in a hospital bed unconscious.

This is all my fault! She probably went after me! That street was right beside mine. My heart started pounding, my head hurts, my breathing was irregular, I was tired from crying but I really couldn't stop my tears.

Heeseung: "please please please be alright y/n..."