JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS SHADOW!!!

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

She jibed RAIMA bitterly... Hearing her venomous words SIYA cunning smirked in her mind... A small glint of pride was visible in her eyes as she thought...

SIYA MIND VOICE : I knew it... I was sure that my hungry lioness could never stay silent when it comes to her lion... I was confident that ISHU DEE will never tolerate it when the question is about the respect of our dear ANGAD BROTHER.... Good job SIYA... You are brilliant...

She praised herself in her mind while mentally pulling her imaginary collar in self appreciation... On the other hand after hearing ISHANI'S outburst at RAIMA & her ( I ) threatening eyes making her ( R ) cower back in fear, AHAAN smirked slyly & looked at SIYA with a proud look in his eyes, as he thought in his mind....

AHAAN MIND VOICE : Well played CARA... Bringing Big brother in this situation you made this arrogant spoiled brat elder sister of yours not only stood by your side but roar at RAIMA instead of arguing with me, before she even gets the chance to side with RAIMA & accuse me for BOSS'S condition which I am sure she would have done but you didn't let her... You turned the whole table... You know very well how to play your cards & what to say in which circumstances... My CARA is so genius...

He thought while looking at a flushed SIYA who was blushing like crazy sensing his heated gaze on her in awe... Seeing her pink tinted cheeks AHAAN mentally did a hand gesture of jinxing her off so no evil eye will jinx her... While after warning RAIMA, reminding her of her position, ISHANI glared down at her with a dark malicious look in her eyes feeling like a bubbling volcano from inside ready to burst, still not calming down wanting to shed her into pieces as she thought in her mind...

ISHANI'S MIND VOICE : How dare this low class, free loaded parasite, witchy person dares to point a finger at my man??? I can do, say & call him whatever I want but that's our personal matter, no one else in the world have the right to say something wrong about him... Who the hell does she think she is to even dare to speak ill about him that too in front of me... How dare she??? Does she not love her life??? She has crossed the limits today by pointing at my man... I won't permit anyone to insult him... Even in his absence... This so called namesake RAISINGHANIA family member living, spending on our money & expenses has got guts... She is thinking too highly of herself... I need to show her her real place... I am going to tear her into pieces if she dared to utter one more ill word about ANGAD & ANHAAN...

She seethed with determination... While seeing her threatening intimidating gaze on RAIMA as dominance was wavering from her petite form which she has gained in heritage from her father ARYAN chuckled silently & slowly muttred in a low whispering voice laced with amusement while looking at the scenario in front of him with a sly look in his eyes as a small hidden, nearly invisible smug smirk played on his lips...

ARYAN : WHAT THE FUDGE... That unlucky brat missed it all... But being the generous person I am, I should send this recording to ANGAD so at least he can see how my arrogant spoiled brat sister is defending him here in his absence... Man dare I say she is head over heels for him... That guy dares to ignore the great MISS ISHANI AJAY RAISINGHANIA while he is still alive... He has got the guts... I am sure he is the only person present on this planet who can avoid THE GREAT ISHANI RAISINGHANIA'S approaches & could still manage to stay in single piece... He doesn't even care to pay any heed to her still this pride girl roams around him 24 hours for his one glance like a bumblebee... Man, she is so whipped... She has totally gone crazy in his love...

He exclaimed under his breath in a small voice so no one else but only he could hear & saying so he signed a deep breath while shrugging his head at ISHANI in disbelief while on the other hand even after hearing ISHANI'S insults which she threw in both the mother & daughters duo everyone in the family remained silent knowing no one can afford to offend ISHANI nor can dare to bucker with her as no one can win with her in argument... No one dared to mess with her in whole RAISINGHANIA family knowing this ANUPRIYA who was fuming in anger, seething with rage seeing her dear daughter RAIMA'S defamation feeling humiliated, swallowed hard her pride & suppressing her anger in her heart feeling bitter she quickly started in a hurried extra sickly sweet voice dripping with honey while looking at ISHANI with her venomous showing fake love & concern knowing she can't afford to offend ISHANI if she wants to stay in the RS MANSION otherwise she will be kicked out by this brat & her life will be living hell...

✅JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें