JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS TRUTH!!!

Start from the beginning

REYANSH : Come out now!!!

He ordered... After hearing his dangerously cold yet stern commanding voice screaming power & authority that fragile looking little girl flinched at her place out of fear while & an arrogant REYANSH moved back a little from the table allowing her space to come out & taking out a cigar from his pocket he shoved it in his mouth... He took out a lighter from his pocket & lighting his cigar, he turned his head around to puff put a blow of smoke while the fragile little, scared girl slowly raised her head out of table as one of the men's hold up the cloth & obeying his command she came out of her hiding with small, hesitant steps fearing for her life.... Hearing her small footsteps REYANSH smirked evilly & turned around to have a look at that girl only to get the biggest shock of his life... He looked down to see her face only to stay rooted at the spot... As soon as he saw that girl's face he froze at his place... It was the same face he would give his anything to bring a smile on... The same face he would do anything to get one glimpse of... It was her... His life... His soon to be wife... His ANGEL... His SWEETHEART... He was left speechless when he saw his SWEETHEART standing right in front of his eyes... The one who caught his interest was none other than her... The one who made his heart go restless without even showing her face was her... It was his lady love... His PARI who was currently standing in front of him with both eyes shut tightly in fear, small sweat buds formed on her forehead as she grasped for breath, panting heavily, looking panicked... Fear was visible all over her angelic face which had turned pale... She was shivering in fear like a dry leaf... She was afraid it would be the statement of the century... It would be an understatement to say seeing her there, he was beyond shocked... REYANSH felt a pang in his heart seeing his lady love like this... Seeing her so scared he felt guilt flooding his heart... He didn't expected in his wildest dream to see her in front of him in a situation like this... He didn't knew her being their nor did he expected to meet there... He was afraid as he didn't want to lose her at any cost. That's why he decided to hide his real identity of being an underworld mafia king, a criminal, a rowdy, a gangster from her... He didn't want her to see the monstrous side of a cruel, matchless mafia of his but now he knew the moment she would see him, she would get to know his real identity as a dangerous MAFIA... He didn't wanted to tell her all this so early, he thought to tell her everything after their marriage so she won't reject him, reject his love & try to run away from him... He had thought that, after their marriage he will make her understand everything about him, his world & in what circumstances he become a UNDERWORLD MAFIA KING, His reasons behind it but now he knew that he has lost the opportunity to reveal the truth & herself will find it out once she open her eyes & sees his face... She would find it that too with a live demo of him killing a person in front of her very own eyes... This thoughts were making him go crazy & become breathless... Seeing her panicked condition he knew she was scared beyond his imagination... That's when the fact of her being phobic to weapons & blood striked in his mind... Realising it, he quickly gestured to his men to hide all the weapons in their hands & clear the body of that guy whom he just killed from the spot so she won't see it & get any panic attack... Seeing her ragged breathing, to divert her mind from the noise of gun shot which she heard from the restroom & to calm her panicked self down he softly called her name out...

REYANSH : PARI...

Hearing her name from a familiar voice PARI slowly opened her eyes only to find the face of PRINCE CHARMING of her dreams......seeing him for a minute she felt happy forgetting her fear due to her phobia... but she found a gun in his waist which he was hiding from her......seeing it she realised the situation & her heart got brocken in thousands of pieces.......

( Guys imagine the song KI HONDA PYAAR song from JABARIYA JODI movie in background while PARI'S HEARTBREK..... )