"Yeah you have no clue what that's like do you Dream?"

"Shut up. God, I can't believe you came here, I missed you." Dream said again as he laughed quietly.

"Ok ok, enough with the emotions or whatever this is."

George had been listening and decided to 'wake up'. Slowly sitting up and rubbing his eyes as if he had been sleeping.

"Dream.. who's this?" George asked.

"Oh! George you're up. I want you to meet my best friend, Nick." Dream was nearly bouncing off the walls in excitement.

Nick laughed nervously as he watched his crazy friend freak out about him being here.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up. I just couldn't stay at the airport all night." He explained as he glanced between George and his best friend.

He also seen dark red and purple marks on the others neck and collarbone. Though he dismissed it since they all are around 20 years old. Plus people live however they want.

George smiled, "Oh no you're fine. Dream, a word for a second?"

Dream who was in his own world finally came back to reality and walked over to George.

"I know you definitely can't move right now so what's up." Dream smirked.

The urge to smack the other was hard to resist after that comment, but George kept himself calm and made sure Dream was paying attention.

"Does he know." George said softly so that the other couldn't hear.

He hummed a little as he looked back at Nick and laughed.

"Well I can't say yes or no. It's about 50/50." Dream pulled the blanket higher up on George to cover him.

The other scoffed as he looked down, Dream had took ahold of his hand. George shook the grip away and crossed his arms.

"Dream. You're letting him stay here and he doesn't know. How is this going to work?" George said in a upset tone.

Dream feeling a little hurt that George took his hand away sighed. "Don't be like this. He's my best friend so when I tell him it'll be fine."

"Don't act like what Dream. Did we not just had sex and now you're gonna act like nothing happened? Tell him now or I'll.." George started getting a little more angry.

"You'll do what. Go on. Tell me exactly what you plan on doing. Say it." He matched the same tone as he stared dead into the others eyes.

With a small defeated huff, George finally looked up and met Dream's eyes. His eyes.. so- beautiful and warm.. caring. Everything was in his eyes.

"That's what I thought. Don't threaten me George, because you can't handle the repercussion. Or have any sort of plan at all." Dream said as he softened his tone toward the end.

Slowly raising his hand to move the hair out of George's eyes. Dream smiled gently at George.

After standing up from the bed Dream went back to Nick and helped him settle in.

"Here, you can sleep here." Dream said as he cleared the unused bed in their room.

Soon, he was all unpacked and Dream and Nick started catching up. By now George had actually fallen asleep.

Which was the perfect opportunity to tell his best friend the truth.

Although he knew the other always had his back, the thought of coming out terrified him. The worst that could happen is Nick leaves.. and never talks to him.. ever again.

"Dream? Hello.. are you still here?" He waved a hand in front of Dream. He been spaced out for almost 10 minutes now.

Dream blinked a couple times and laughed. "Yeah, sorry about that. Well.. can I actually tell you something."

His heart began to race. Pounding nearly out of his chest, he could hear it over that annoying clock that constantly ticked.

With a soft chuckle Nick reached over and gave his best friend an encouraging pat to his back. "You know you can tell me anything."

They both shared a laugh as Dream shook the nerves and anxiousness away. Looking up to make eye contact with him.

"I don't know if you had figured out yet but.."

Dream glanced over at his sleeping lover. Nothing made him more happy than to have George and Nick with him at the same time. It almost felt like a dream.

"My roommate, George and I are.. haha." Dream laughed nervously as he tried to think of the right words.

"We are together, but we haven't made anything official. It's mainly emotional and a lot of physical.."Dream directed his gaze onto the floor under him as he prepared for the worst.

At first there was a painful silence.

The seconds that had actually passed felt like centuries to him.

He was met by a hand on his shoulder. Of course he looked up and was met by an empathetic looking friend.

"Clay, I don't care who or what you love. As long as you're happy.. I'll be right by your side. Forever." He smiled as tears welled up in his soft brown eyes.

The relief and joy that crashed into Dream all of a sudden also caused him to cry as he quickly met his best friend half way for a long hug.

The moon fully risen now beamed into their room as the night carried on.

Using Dream's desktop and laptop, the two logged onto their game and played in person like they use to when younger.

Even though Dream had been worried about passing his exams, he took in every second with Nick.

Hopefully, the following day they could go out and he and George could show the Texan around.

"Dream." Nick said softly as they'd been playing for hours and started to finally get tired.

With heavy eyes he glanced over to him. "Yeah?"

"I missed you. And uh thanks for letting me stay here or whatever.." He looked away as his cheeks turned soft pink out of embarrassment.

Dream chuckled as he shut down the computers and headed to the bed George laid fast asleep.

"I missed you too, pandas. I'm going to sleep though so we can chill tomorrow. Feel free to use, eat, and do whatever you want." Dream said in an exhausted tone as he crawled in and held George's waist tightly.

"Cool, good night dude." Nick smiled.

"Night.." Dream said as he had already started to fall into a deep slumber.

As Nick changed into pajamas and brushed his teeth, he headed towards his bed. Taking in the scene as he didn't stay on campus at his school.

Next too the bed where Dream and George were, he seen some clothes which is normal. But also a piece of... rubber?

It looked.. well used.

Trying to not think too much into it he quickly got in bed and closed his eyes. His brain shutting down as he thought about his day and the ones to come.