twelve

disagree

/ˌdisəˈɡrē/
verb
synonym: differ

1. have or express a different opinion.

"they both disagree on the matter."

Lisa,

SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY 10:25 AM, Monday

10:25 AM, Monday

In less than a month, college would be over.

Seoul National University, a home I have considered for years. It has been a playground. A place where I cried, laughed and broke down.

Studying was never easy. It was always mixed with tears. But in the end, the result was always worth it.

"Magna cum laude, Lalisa Manoban."

Magna?! I was only aiming for cum laude!

Today was the day our grades was entered. And our professor was giving out the names for laude nominees. I smiled as my classmates clapped their hands. As soon as the class ended, I immediately called my parents.

"Mom! I will graduate as Magna!" I exclaimed on the call.

"Pokpak! That is so amazing! I can't wait for your graduation! Congratulations, Lalisa!"

"Thank you, Mom!"

"I'll let your daddy know. We're proud of you, baby."

"Love you guys! Bye!"

I turned the phone off and went to the cafeteria where Rosie was waiting for me. She was there with Seulgi, and I was eager to tell the news. Once they heard about it, they wrapped me in hugs and gave me a pat.

"Finally, your crazy studying has payed off." Rosie said.

"I was only aiming for cum laude."

"Smarty pants. I was lacking like six points from receiving cum laude." Seulgi shrugged.

"Hey, that's pretty high grades already!" I boosted her up.

We all ate and shared a few topics about graduation. Everyone was eager to graduate already, "Hey, there's a party tomorrow night at one of the frat house on the south. I was hoping we could all go there." Seulgi said.

"I'm not sure." I was never the one favored of parties. I've been to some, but I'd rather study than grind my body with sweaty ones. Where people dance like horny teenagers.