seven

acceptance

/əkˈseptəns/
noun
noun: acceptance; plural noun: acceptances

1. the action of consenting to receive or undertake something offered.

"my parent's acceptance was the only thing we needed. "

Jennie,

CONDOMINIUM COMPLEX9:27 AM, Friday

CONDOMINIUM COMPLEX
9:27 AM, Friday

I am not sure what I'm supposed to do.
Waking up seeing Lisa's message saying that we willhave dinner plans with her family tonight, is making my body tense up.

It's not like I never met any of my past relationship's parents before. I did. Not once as a matter of fact.

First, my ex back in US. He was very nice and caring, and he introduced me to his mom. The fault was, he was American, and he wouldn't just move to Korea with me once I graduated.

Second, someone my mother set me up before she died. I wasn't comfortable meeting up Korean parents, but my mom was there and I didn't have much of a choice. We broke up a year ago though, he was just not what I wanted, and he feels the same.

Now, this one, they were Thai. And we were in Korea. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. But I guess love builds us different, even if this would be uncomfortable, I was willing to go over my boundaries for Lisa. For Lisa.

- Okay sure. Come
over here later okay? So
we can go together. Eat your
breakfast! Love you.

I texted back. She's going to the University now, and I'll be spending my time fidgeting on my condo. Should I wear something formal? Or just a casual yet nice ones.

Are we eating somewhere very sophisticated or just a fancy restaurant.

All this thinking is messing up my mind.

I decided to continue writing and just divert all these attention to useful thinking. I sat infront of my Mac and started typing.

5:32 PM

I was busy typing away, I was halfway the end of my book, when my doorbell rang. I sat up and looked at the monitor before opening, it was Lisa. I quickly opened the door,

"Oh my gosh, what time is it?" I asked.

"It's almost 6, baby. What were you doing?" she walked in and helped herself with water.

"I was just typing. I was so nervous and I had to divert my attention, one moment it was 9 am, and then it's almost 6 in the evening." I complained.

"Did you not eat lunch then?" she raised her eyebrows and I shook my head, "Jennie Kim, what did I say about skipping meals?"

"Like you don't skip meals yourself." I rolled my eyes and kissed her cheeks before dashing to take a bath.