Athena-versal War P-3

No POV

Zeru was overpowering the two using 70% percent. They decided to power up to 100% and combined their attacks sending Zeru flying. He then also powered to 100% and the multiverse was trembling at their power.

Suddenly every Destroyer, Angel, Kai, Omni, Angela, Maria, Diego and the others fighters in the war appeared in the fighting scene. Angela was very confused of what was happening. Suddenly everyone was paralysed and fell down as they felt a power beyond everything. Even Angela.

"Who's doing this?" Angela asked and a bright light shone and it revealed a man. He looked like a human but had glowing white hair and eyes. His clothes were pure white and his energy can put anyone down. Even of they're combined.

"I've only been gone for months sorting out Jesiin and Lucifer and this is what already is happening. Why are there new Destroyers and Kais? Who are the Angels? Why in heaven is Zeru, Zeno and James fighting?" the man asked confused.

"You've been gone for millions of years you nincam-poop," Angela said and the man was quick to help her up.

"I think time is different where I was. Sorry darling," the man said trying to steal a kiss but Angela blocked him. "Angry I see. So what's the meaning of this. James, Zeno and Zeru fighting?"

"It's a war"

"I swear to Author no one told me about this"

"How can you swear to someone you're stronger than?" Angela asked.

"We are tied. Never defeated one another. Many times we tried but it's the same results. Same for the other Exis," he stated making everyone gasp. Zeru fired an energy blast at him but it got cancelled by a stare.

"There's a reason why your father fears me child," the man said and was about to kill Zeru.

"Wait wait wait don't ruin the fun! Things are just getting good Mr God," a voice similar to Author's said. She appeared beside him. The man is God!!

I swear I prayed before using God to this story. I don't want to be cursed or anything like that. But we are friends anyway

"You're a trouble maker Author," God said sighing.

"I just want to have some fun. Why don't you have yours with Angela and ill sort things out if they get out of hand," Author said with a grin making God smile.

"That sounds good," he said and Angela blushed slightly. He then took Angela's hand and teleported away same goes with the Gods and others returning to where they were. Leaving Zeru, Zeno, Dai and Author.

"I'll avenge my sister!!!" Zeru said letting out a battle cry. He let all his ki out showing everywhere. It was red and dark. When he absorbed it he got berserk. He charged at the two and was overpowering them both.

"Hm he shows a bit of Omnipotence. Same as he's twin sister. I should add him at the list," Author said to herself watching the three fighting. She suddenly felt the energies of the Angels of universe 1, 5, 6 and 9 disappear. "So he used them also. Good Dai won't worry about his children that much. But...Isa died for no reason I suppose. That's sad"

Zeru slammed Zeno down and landed a kick on his gut. He spat out blood. He also landed a punch that sent full power Zeno flying and defused. They were unconscious. He made an Omni hakai.

'What am I doing?' Zeru thought but was kicked by Dai and he was sent flying.

He stopped at his tracks and charged at Dai. He landed a barrage of attacks that sent Dai down and very hurt.

"I-I loved Isabella also. You were not the only one who got hurt when she was gone. I'll live for her!!" a white aura surrounded Dai and he also let a battle cry. Zeru's eyes turned normal before red again.

A halo of Angels appeared at the back of Dai. It was huge and blue. Two blue rings surrounded his arms and he's eyes glowed violet. The Angel above all. The Angel Final Form.

"Hm so Raven was right. This form rivals Angela but nowhere near me the Exis. It can make me use 0. a zillion zeros before 1 but not like I would even fight," Author said smirking.

They started at it. Exchanging blows and that. Zeru start charging a blast and Dai did the same.

"OMEGA ERASE!" a purple and red wave was fired from Zeru's hands.

"HEAVENLY BURST!" a blue and violet wave from Dai.

The two waves collided and the two kept pushing trying to win. Alas Dai's form was failing him for he did not train for it. Zeru's wave pushed Dai down and he dropped out of his form.

"Omni hakai!" the hakai went to Dai but was suddenly dispersed. A figure of purple and universe-like body was there. It had glowing eyes and glowing white hair. Goku! (Raven: by the hair, me: yep)

"Seems Zalama changed the Omni poison to a Omni Zenkai Boost

"Seems Zalama changed the Omni poison to a Omni Zenkai Boost. He double crossed I see. And this form. Its a full Omnipotente above Zeru but below Hermosa. This is going to be fun," Author said amused.

NOW THE REAL FIGHT STARTS
______________________________________
Me: Cliffhanger!

ADOPT3R: Hey sis, why don't you do spoilers AD0PT3R

Raven: yeah that would be fun

Me: dad would kill me

Dai: no you're wrong Athena

Me: huh?

Dai: I will kill ThEm *chases after Adopt3r and Spoiler with ki blades*

S & A: ahhhhhhh!!!!

Spoiiler: let's see what comes of the battle!!! If Goku wins will Zeru die or would there be an unexpected twist with the next story sequel!!!

Adopt3r: Shut up!!

Raven: well this is divertido😂 (funny)

Me: yeah ik😂😂stay tuned and hope u liked it

Instant out 😜😂