Chapter 15

No POV
Omni Palace

"What can we help you with your majesties?" Beerus asked bowing down on one knee.

He, Whis, Shin, Vegeta, Android 17, Frieza, Jiren, Kusu, Korn, Mojito, Vados, Giin, Helles and a few other stranger beings were there. The Destroyers, the Ice tyrant and the Grey were as well bowing while the others stood before the Omni Kings and Grand Priest.

"Explain to them"

"It may have been a bad time to ask you off this while you're recovering from the tournament of power. But I suppose there's no other way.... We're currently having a hard time in our multiverse. But we chose you all to help us, because we place our faith in you," started the Grand Priest. Quiet. It was all quiet.

"What do you mean by hard time?" Mojito was first to ask.

"A war....the ever first in our multiverse. This will not be child's play, and it will not be like any tournament you've faced before. This is a war against a deity far greater than you all. Zeru, the Omni King's elder brother..." gasps were heard.

Out of the shadows Goku appeared wearing his attire. "We clearly do not know what this is all about but it will severely affect our multiverse. One thing I suspect is that he's after James and Zeno. But all in all it was I who choose you to help us. You are great fighters, although you have weaknesses. That we will work on with the time we have. Zeru will make the first move, I hope we will have time until then," Goku said. He sighed as all eyes were on him now.

"Goku?"

"Yes. I'm the current Omni prince ruling along with Zeno. Further questions would be about the war, not me"

"What would our prizes be if we somehow win this war, monkey?" Frieza asked with his cocky attitude as he stood up.

Nothing was said and Frieza only laughed. "You expect me to help you with nothing to benefit me?"

"Frieza you know you're such a bastard. This concerns the whole multiverse, you yourself might even die. I can't guarantee that we won't die, but it should be better to try," Goku said and the tyrant scoffed. He took this as a no and teleported the tyrant to where he was found.

"If more of you want to leave you can say so. But in the end there will be casualties even if we try to help. This war is not a joke, we're risking our lives for those lower than us. You mortals have families and other planets you adore, as well as you Deities so I'm sure you would want to protect them even now"

No one denied that.

"So are you with me?"

"Yes!" They all agreed.

But one person in particular from the other strange group of five stood out. He looked like Zeno but the difference was that he had a tail and wolf ears.

"You really are pathetic aren't you James?" He said before laughing maliciously. "My father left all this into your care, this multiverse and everything of it, yet it will perish just like that? I always knew that he chose wrong"

"That's enough out of you Archiengelo," Dai said with furrowed brows, his frustration was very visible.

"I could literally just join my other brother and let you have much more of a challenge but since I know more of the situation than you and Zenia, I'll just have to watch and monitor," Archiengelo said with a sinister smile making Dai confused.

"How do you understand the situation more than me?"

"I think your mother Angelina- oh sorry the empress, can explain more about this than I. Isn't that right your serene Majesty?" He mocked looking back at the mysterious group he came with. The others listened intuitively without comment.

Goku didn't do anything, or say anything, he opted to just observe the situation. He couldn't but in that kind of business, that group was higher than him and he had no authority to question or to comment freely.

"What does he mean?" Dai asked looking at the woman called the empress. His mother.

"It means this is partly my fault..."

"How?" He heard no answer from the empress so he turned to look at his older brother, an exact replica of him. Telsa Derkis.

"Zeru is taking revenge for Isabella..." His brother stated before sighing. " I never told you because I felt that you were close too Isabella, you would have ruined our plans. We only took this in a logical term but we knew you wouldn't"

Dai's heart skipped a bit. His mouth gaped open as he tried to breathe, it was getting hard to do so. He's head began to spin.

Isabella.

Isabella.

Isabella.

All the memories came crashing in.

Isabella was his wife. He'd been betrothed to her ever since they were young. Isabella was the mother of his children. And she perished with some of her children millions of years ago. The other Angels forgot, he made them forget. He couldn't take watching them in that state, broken, having lost their mother. Only Kusu, Korn and Mahito remember her, they chose to remember for as long as they lived. Yet ...
He hadn't accepted it. Not even now. It was just....

"MOTHER!"

The Empress, empress of every living Deity in existence. Angelina Supreme. She was Supreme.

"Tenshi I--"

"TELL ME, TELL ME PLEASE. WHAT LOGICAL WAY IS DERKIS SPEAKING OF?"

Tears were running down Dai's face. Kusu placed her hands on her face as she cried silently on her hands. Korn tried to stay strong but he couldn't hold his tears back. Mahito was a mess of tears. They weren't ready to hear the answer. They all knew it would break them apart.

...
...
...
...
...
...
..
...
...
..
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

"Isabella was meant to be sacrificed"