Chapter 12 [BOG]

Gohan's POV

I looked at the side and spotted Vegeta serving lord Beerus some Tokiyaki balls. It was Bulma's birthday and the party crasher was non other than the Destroyer of universe 7. Although he hasn't done anything wrong other than to eat. And Vegeta is desperately trying to please him. Poor prince.

I looked to the other side and saw my father not looking so happy about seeing Beerus for some reason, maybe he didn't want him to cause trouble. My mother of her albino human form having drinks with Videl, alcohol free. They seemed to get along very well, after all she was present during my wedding day. Although in traditional deity terms, we still haven't married and I think my mother will bring up the subject.

Zamasu on the other hand, also in his human form was relaxing on a beach chair having wine. He seemed to be at peace without anyone bothering him but I could see some maids were fangirling over him without getting too close.

Goten was playing with Trunks and they almost got in trouble with Beerus but Vegeta was a save. Its seemed to be going well since the other Earthlings were also having fun, except Vegeta.

I sipped on my drink as I decided to go inside and have some rest, Videl is in the company of my mother so she's also in good hands. There's nothing in the world I should worry about. What bad could happen?

No POV

Buu had angered Beerus and was now fighting with the Z fighters although their tries were futile. The Destroyer was angry over pudding, which made Goku sigh. How did the guide Angels teach these Destroyers discipline.

"You mortals are disrespectful, I will destroy this world! Whis come!" Beerus demanded and Kusu was stunned. Was this the way his brother was treated or its just anger for now?

"Coming my lord! I have to try more of these," Whis answered back and that put Kusu at ease, knowing that her little brother knew how to handle the Destroyer.

"Urgh let's see..."

Then the rock paper scissors thing with Oolong. The rage thing with Vegeta and the slap with Bulma. The three other deities were watching, this was none of their business and it seemed Gohan was knocked out in sleep for he did not come out at the very least.
Goku tho, was tired of seeing this. Especially seeing a woman getting hit, he felt as if it was Kusu there. Although it would be impossible.

Goku stepped up front before looking up at Beerus who now looked down at him. Whis appeared beside Beerus with two dishes tied together. He also now looked down on Goku.

"Beerus.." that stern word suddenly made the Destroyer and his Angel shiver. It somehow was filled with an aura similar to the Grand Priest's.

"Leave this planet this instant before you regret it," Goku said and the Destroyer just laughed.

"Are you serious mortal, look at your friends. They're all down, even that Prince. Do you suppose that you can command me like that? I'm Destroyer and I destroy!" Beerus shouted amused.

"I repeat, leave this planet immediately"

Zamasu watched this amused from the sidelines and Whis was rather afraid although he did not show it. This child's words had a scary aura to them and it did not suit him well. He glanced to the human Kusu, and couldn't help but feel a little calm since she gave off a caring aura. These two mortals were quite strange. As well as the one with a Mohawk.

"Insolent mortals," Beerus said and Zamsu spat out his drink. That was his line!

The Destroyer raised his hand towards Goku and now all eyes were on him. He made a destruction ball, quite small but able to destroy anything if touches.

"Now I shall destroy you," the destruction ball was heading straight for Goku although he just caught it with one hand before crushing it to particles. Everyone at this time was shocked, Beerus and Whis the most.

"Oh my"

"Now let's settle this so you shall never disobey me again"

Goku in turn raised his hand towards Beerus, he clenched it in his direction and suddenly the Destroyer screamed in pain. The golden rings he wore as attire tightened around his flesh. Those were artifacts used to put the Destroyers in their place. For the Angels, it was the rings around their necks.

"My lord!" Whis was quite confused and shocked. He didn't know what to do and he wasn't supposed to do anything without an order.

"Now if you ever bother this planet again, you'll really know what hell feels like," Goku said before lowering his hand in fast motion. The pressure behind it made Beerus plumper down to the bottom of the sea.

The Omni Saiyan clenched his fist again before a number of energy blasts followed Beerus to the bottom of the sea, exploding in the process. Everyone was jaw dropped.

What kind of power did this teenager have?!

Goku also extended his hand towards Whis who was very startled. He turned his head towards Kusu.

"Love, should I let him go?"

"Of course! He did nothing whatsoever!"

"He did not teach his Destroyer manners"

"Do they ever listen? And he's only a child"

"Fine," Goku lowered his hand and turned back to Whis. The latter really did not know anything that was going on. This Saiyan had beaten his lord without a drop of sweat, and he was almost next. If it was possible.

"Take you Destroyer with you and leave. If you still need to come here and eat, given that you were pleasured by these delicacies, you can return without making any fusses with your disrespectful Destroyer," Goku said before turning and heading to Kusu.

Everyone by now was still shocked. But they didn't say anything instead of one Kai of course.

"Wow you really were pissed weren't you! You went to hard!" Zamasu shouted laughing. He couldn't believe what had happened although he also believed it.

"Shut up!"

"Zip!" he continued to laugh.

Instant Out