"Why is she going to Orochimaru's? She's scared of him to death!" I shouted at him.

"Then tell me, how do you think she's been able to control him dark chakra." Pein said before turning away from me.

"You-"

"That's enough Itachi!! Just calm down before you do something insane." Kisame shouted making me drop silent. I stared at Pein as he walked away from me then I walked towards my room. I closed behind me and yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Why her?" I asked myself. I sat down on my bed then from the corner of my eye I saw a bright color paper sticking out of my weapon box. I walked over to it and took out the paper. I unfold it and saw a draw. At that moment I realized that the drawing belonged to Kimimaru. She drew it four days before I left the village.

"Kimimaru I'm sorry." I said holding the drawing close to my chest.

Sasuke

"That's all for today Sasuke, you should rest. We'll be having a visitor today so I need you on your best behavior." Orochimaru said walking away from me.

"Whatever." I said picking up the kunais from the ground.

"Oh and by the way you're showing them around." Orochimaru said before leaving me alone in the dark room.

"Yeah right." I said leaning against the wall. I looked around the room before taking out a picture out of my pockets. I stared at it then smiled. It was a picture of me and Kimimaru. We were playing in the forest near a river and I remember mother taking the photo.

"Follow me this way. I'll have Kabuto check you out. For now just make yourself at home." Orochimaru said as I heard him talking to someone.

"I will." I heard a girl's voice. I quickly turned around and started to clean my katana.

"Here why don't you let him show you around. Sasuke would you please." Orochimaru said. I turned around to face him and saw a bloody girl with white hair and ocean blue eyes standing next to him. She slowly moved her hand to her hair revealing a strand of black hair. She touched it and her hair started to turn black.

"I'll leave you two alone." Orochimaru said before walking out of the room again.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer." The girl said walking over to me. I looked away from her and continued to put away the weapons.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Why?" She replied.

"Because-"

"Do you care." She said cutting me off then walking over to the training poles.

"This place sucks ass."The girl said looking around. I was getting really annoyed that I just wanted to run my katana straight through her chest.

"Then why don't you, Uchiha." The girl replied. I stared at her for a while waiting for her to face me.

"Who are you?" I asked again harshly.

"Awe, did the Uchiha already forget about me?" She responded sarcastically. I just stood there staring at her as she continued to look around.

"What's up with you and the names Onii-chan." The girl said but this time she looked at me with white rings on her ocean blue eyes. I almost dropped my katana as the word 'Onii-chan' circled around in my head.

"You can't be." I said.

"Oh, but I am. You see Onii-chan if it wasn't for Gaara who found me in the field I would have been dead. But you wouldn't care anyway." The girl said.