DIX

DIX. gold confrontational eyes

Walking up to stand by him, hoping to offer advice, the platinum blonde speaks up turning his attention away from the Sterling girl and Matthews boy. "Well, what are you doing? Go talk to her." Klaus shakes his head at his younger sister, a jealous scoff leaving his lips before claiming, "I can't, Rebekah."

"Why can't you?" Receiving no response as he already turned his head back to the two who were still talking, now laughing about something the boy had said. Rebekah takes another look at her best friend and the teen boy before ordering, "You, dear brother, are going to go talk to her because as much as I hate to admit it, you two are meant for each other. Stop sulking, go." With that, she turns and strolls into the mansion, hopeful that she got her point across to her older brother.

***
"Little Rose," he greets as he walks up to the two. Cassia forces herself to stifle an eye roll at the amount of pettiness that he had to have to interrupt their conversation. He ignores Cassia's glare as he addresses the boy beside her.

"Hello, I don't think we've met. I'm Klaus," he introduces. "Jax. Hey, this is your family's ball right?" "Mother's actually but it is my house which means I can make you leave. So I need you to leave," he glares at him while he compels the poor boy. Jaxtyn only nods before stiffly walking away. Rage bubbles inside of Cassia as she watches Klaus compel Jaxtyn. He lets out a breath that almost sounded like relief. "Now we can talk."

"Walk with me, love." Cassia only stands still and stares at him in disbelief. After what he just did, did he really expect her to go along and not be mad? Klaus lets out a huff at her stubbornness and exclaims, "don't make me drag you."

"I'm not walking with you until you tell me why you just compelled Jax to leave. You compelled him. Twice. I let it go the first time and then you did it again! Two times! He has done nothing to even provoke you and you do this! Why would you even do that!? Why?" The girl finishes her short rant, now just glaring at the hybrid. He responds with a scoff, "why? He was taking you away from me!"

Her eyes widen with hysteria, "so is that what it is? Are you afraid of him taking me away from you? Do you want me all to yourself? Is that the reason?" Cassia shakes her head and laughs humorlessly, letting the last sentence somewhat fly over her head. "Well, I'm afraid you'll just have to deal with that, now I need to go find Jax and try to make him forget about your compulsion."

With that, she turns and starts to walk away before Klaus abruptly grabs her wrist and slightly yanks her toward him. "Don't turn your back on me," the Mikaelson states quietly while slightly shaking his head. Looking at him dead in the eyes, the Sterling shakes her head bitterly, "I should have turned my back on you ages ago!" Tension radiated off the two as if the sun and moon had just clashed.

What kind of tension was it exactly? It remained unknown.

Though, all of sudden, Klaus's brows furrow as he stares into her enraged eyes. Noticing the abrupt silence coming from him, she snaps, "what!" "Your eyes..." Her angered expression morphs into one of frustration and confusion. A sigh comes out of her mouth and her shoulders slightly slumped in anticipation. "...they're yellow like mine."

***
Meanwhile, upstairs in the study, the subtle smell of sage wafts through the room as the oldest Mikaelson sibling walks in. In his hand, dangled an obsidian-coloured pendant, hanging from a thin silver chain.

"Did you get it?" The original witch asks while writing her children's names in runic on a paper. As a response, he walks over to the table and lays down the ebony-coloured pendant on the table, the necklace falling in a small heap on the center of the surface. "You understand what this means, don't you? This spell I'm casting tonight will bind you all together as one." He glances at the pendant, pity flashing through his eyes though it leaves as quickly as it came.

He had to do this.

He just had to.

Didn't he?

"I understand. When it is time, I will be ready to die." Esther looks at her son, proud he understood and with no hesitation, she states, "then we must complete the link." Finn gives his hand over to his mother, letting her slice it with a knife, blood spilling onto the paper.

After the last drop of blood spilt from his hand, the Mikaelson matriarch starts to chant intently, concentrating on her one and only goal, to rid the earth of her immortal children and the Sterling child they brought along with them.

Feeling the link take effect, she finishes off the chanting. As the last words of the spell leave her mouth, the blood spreads, slowly but surely, going over each of the siblings' names, seeping under the pendant, finally connecting them as one with The Sterling's necklace dead center of it all.

So like English is a real bitch. Which by the way is so ironic for no necessary reason cause look who's also writing a fanfic book. But like on the other hand, I'm choosing to write and not being forced to continue this so I guess that's the difference? If anyone could tell me what Klaus's eye colour is that would be great lmao. They look green but then I look at another picture and they're dark blue and another picture kind of shows his eyes as brown. So I have absolutely no idea. Also, did anyone get the slight teen wolf reference I added in? If you did, bless your soul. - S