Chapter 002

Mulai dari awal

I walked towards them to talk things out with them.

"Although whatever I say has no value..."

"But I would like to ask you guys to stop, this is going overboard. "

And picking up the pencil from the ground I said

" And Art materials are very expensive. "

One of those girls said
"Student Su Yue aren't you mad too?"
"Last time she got made at you in front of the whole class."

Then the other one added saying

"Also, it's not just us, there are many, in the class that hate her attitude too."

"Is that your reason for destroying other people's things?"

"Putting your own mistakes into someone else, is this your so called justice ?" I asked them back.
The girl with the brown hair got angry and grabbed my collar shouted
"HEY DON'T THINK THAT YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S RIGHT!"

"Sorry for interrupting "
We turned to look who said this, it was Shu! But why is he here ?

"Hello, our class currently needs two female models urgently. May I ask if you have time?" He asked them.

" And I'm sorry I interrupted you guys "

The girl quickly let go of me saying "Not at all ~ we are very happy to accept."
Her eyes were like the eyes of a maiden in love. So annoying. She changed so fast, just few minutes ago she was a hooligan grabbing my collar trying to beat me up but now, just look at her.

Shu took the girls with him, while he was going away, he looked back at me and pointed behind me.

"Eh? Behind ?"

"Su Yue" someone called. It was Shen MuZi and Huang Ting Ting .

"Earlier thank you for standing up for me, also I'm sorry about the thing from last time. It's me who was too sensitive and got mad at you, sorry..."

Why are you apologizing...

"The one who should say sorry is me ."

Even though the person pushed you away... was me.

"You guys inviting me out made me very happy. But I responded with an attitude like that sorry."

" Next time let's hang out together okay?"

" It doesn't have to be cake " MuZhi said from behind .

This time

" Yeah"

I think I moved a step forward.

After all that was over I went to Shu, to see what he was doing. "Ah, found him!" . He is talking with a blonde haired girl . After seeing me he asked

"Yue, what are you doing here ?"
"Let me introduce you this is design class's vice president, Jiang Nan".

She is really pretty with blonde hair and blue eyes, fair smooth skin. She could catch anybody's attention right away .

"You're Su Yue right, I'm very happy to meet you " she said.

" I often hear Shu mention you "

"Hello" I greeted her .

"Jiang Nan, the teacher is looking for you" a student called her.

" okay~ I'll come quickly~ " .
"Sorry I'll leave first, Su Yue, let's talk next time ". After saying this she left.

I think she's a very gentle girl.

After she left Shu asked
"Going back to the topic how was your progress on the matter earlier?"

"This guy once the person leaves, you show your true self "

"Earlier did that girl fall into your magic too ?"

"Of course not "

"She's different from other girls "
"We talk like we are friends "

Friend

That's right, I should've known earlier

To him, I'm just one of the

Hundreds of people

He talks to as a friend, that's it.

__________________________________________________________________________________

     Closer Heartbeat

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hi ! Did you love this chapter? I hope you did ! Show your support for the author by simply clicking the little VOTE button to the left of your screen! And please comment I would love to see all of your comments. And one more thing, please forgive me if there are any grammatical or punctuation mistakes ~.

Have a wonderful day !

☆☆☆