"Who are you? What do you-" Connor started but was cut off by one of the guys.

"Let's keep this simple! That belongs to us!" He pointed to Sphere. "Give. It. Back." He made a fist.

Sphere got riled up, as a small box in one of the guys hands made a noise, making them pull out their weapons.

"Forever people stand down." One of the guys told them. "They did not steal the New Geneshpere. They saved it from the real theives." He told them.

"Apologies." The big one smiled making Connor and I look at each other. "The forever people embrace you as a friend, ally and worthy warriors." He said excitedly.

"You're kidding right?" Connor said to him making Wolf whimpers after him.

~

"Forever people?" I asked as we flew beside them through the sky.

"We are young Gods. New Gods." The driver says.

"Right." Conner mumbles.

"They call me Serifan." The blonde with the Old Western clothes says.

"I'm Dreamer." The girl introduces. "This is Moonrider," she gestures to the one beside Serifan in the row behind her. "and our leader, Vykin." she gestures to the one holding the box that translated Sphere.

"Hmm, I am named for an animal that does not exist on this world," the driver says then snaps as a thought comes to him. "but you may call me... Wolf."

"This is Wolf." Conner says bluntly motioning to our Wolf.

Wolf snarls a little and turns away from the large man.

"Ah, Bear, then. Yeah, Bear is even better." Bear says brightly.

"I'm Con- Superboy." he stumbles and frowns. I looked at him. "And this is Raegan." He gestures to me. I gave them a warm smile.

"This is Motherbox, the living computer." Vykin explains, holding up the device. "She has tracked technology stolen from our homeworld, New Genesis. And she has found our rescue drill there." He says looking at the city we were approaching.

"It is beneath us," Vykin informs them all. "18 meters underground."

"That's a construction site. Perfect cover for drilling." Conner mumbles to himself, then looks around the site. "Especially with the Federal Reserve conveniently located across the street." The Forever People look at him confused. "The government keeps money there."

"It's a heist." Serifan realizes. "Come on, partners. Let's ride in there," and pulls the two pistols out, "guns blazing and round-up them outlaws."

Dreamer looks from Serifan to us. "He's watched a lot of Earth Westerns." She tells us.

"Yeah, well, there's a time to go in strong and a time to go in smart." Conner says sternly.

"And you're going in smart?" I raised an eyebrow at him making him glare at me.

"It is your world, Superboy and Raegan. We shall follow your lead." Vykin informs.

Conner looks surprised for a moment.

~

"Norman!" all three guards turn, guns raised, but the one with a scar running over the bridge of his nose shows a brief bit of recognition. "I brought you a jacket."

"Mom?!" He looks at the woman walking up to him, no one anywhere near her, jacket in hand, he walks up to her. "What are you doing here?"

The two men behind him get zapped from a distance. He turns his back on his mother, gun raised again. "Mom, get down! It's not... safe." he finishes dumbly as he watches his mother's figure fade and Dreamer's face take its place making him point the hun to her and back up into Vykin as he raises a hand making his gun hit him in the face until he falls to the ground.

We get to the bottom of a clearing, where three more large men stand guard.

Conner, Wolf, and Bear drop in and take them down with one hit each as I fly down next to them. Conner, Wolf and I take off for the tunnel while Bear gestures for his teammates.

Conner sends a 'quiet' signal back to the New Gods before he, Wolf and I take off down the tunnel.

At the end of the tunnel, the drill is fully off, and a hole is through the brick of the basement walls of the Reserves.

One man stands guard, while another takes gold bars out on a hover-pallet. The third, a red-haired woman turns to the tech in her hand. "A billion in bullion, Ugly. The old creep's gear performed as advertised."

Behind her a large man wearing technology similar to the armor the New Gods wear. "Yeah, Whisper. Gave me a score tops any my old man ever delivered to Intergang."

There are three more people walking into the drill's storage space with just as many gold bars.

While we all hid behind the rocks of the tunnel, Vykin goes to walk past Conner. "Wait." he whispers, but Vykin just keeps walking. "Guess we decided on the direct approach after all." He gets up after him.

"That drill and these carts are the property of New Genesis. You will return them now." Vykin says sternly.

Conner steps up behind him. "Gold goes back too."

"Interfere and things get ugly." Whisper snarls, dropping her tech to the ground.

"I'm Ugly." The large man behind her growls as the tech he's wearing activates. Creating a large cannon that is mounted directly to his chest and fires red disks at the two of them.

Vykin uses telekinesis to raise the ground to protect he and Connor. When that doesn't work he knocks Conner to the ground as four disks come to a stop in the air and surround Vykin and begin to shock him.

Once he falls to the ground, more disks come, the other New Gods and I duck out of the way as Conner drops again and Wolf takes cover.

Serifan pulls out the pistols and shoots the disks just before they reach Bear. The large man sends a smile as Serifan blows at the smoke coming from the muzzles. Then firing two more shots as Bear starts moving to take out two more disks that tried to follow him

Vykin is still being shocked by the four around him, Moonrider takes out one, but gets one directly attached to his back. Sending him rolling harshly on the ground, and when he stops the earth around him encloses on him.

Four more disks come towards me, I was about to instinctively it up a shield but I didn't want to use my powers in fear anything would go wrong. The disks surrounded me and began shocking me. "AHHH!" I dropped to the ground as I couldn't do anything but scream in pain.

"Raegan!" Connor called out.

"These weapons aren't from New Genesis. They are of the enemy." Dreamer says.

"What enemy!?" Conner questions.

"The enemy. The Gods of anti-life. These weapons are of Apokolips."

Bear rushes past Vykin to take on the four Intergang-hired thugs.

The two with technology enclosing their hands, slam one hand each to the ground, causing a ripple between them and Bear that turns into quicksand that Bear immediately sinks to his shoulders in.

Serifan takes out the other disks trapping Vykin, giving him a smile, before taking out the ones shocking me. I tried standing up but fell to my knees. Wolf came and helped me up and onto his back. "Thanks." I rubbed him.