"What are we gonna do?" Oikawa's mother asked her husband.

"I don't know... I don't know." He said back at his face with a soft voice.

They both sat in silence.

"Bro. You shouted at your parents!?" Mattsun laughed with Makki.

"Oh be quiet!" Oikawa said in an annoyed voice as Makki and Mattsun were still laughing. After a few minutes they stopped laughing and started breathing again.

"I think I'mma faint.." Makki said in a dramatic voice.

"Oh no! Please stay with me a little longer.. please." Mattsun said to Makki with a face sad and worried voice. While those two loved  birds were going at it. Oikawa looked at them with annoyance.

"You guys are gross." Oikawa said fake vomiting.

"Hey! You be quiet!" Mattsun said as he and Makki got out of their position.
"It's not my fault you don't have anyone to act with!" Mattsun teased Oikawa. While Makki nodded in agreement.
Oikawa rolled his eyes while he kept talking to his idiots.

Makki and Mattsun have been friends with Oikawa since childhood. Oikawa's, Makki's, and Mattsun's parents were friends so they wanted their sons to get along together as well. Mattsun and Makki like teasing Oikawa for fun. They were basically that person in a friend group who jokes all the time and teasing their friends who were done with them.
Oikawa still wonders how he became friends with idiots. Even though he doesn't like them most of the time, he still cares for them since they are best friends.

"Tobio!" Iwazumi shouted loudly.

"N O! I ain't doing the dishes!" Tobio said hiding somewhere in the house.

"Tobio Kageyama, it is your turn to wash the damn dishes! I already did them yesterday!" Iwa shouted as he looked for his little brother.

"I don't wannaaaa!" Kageyama complained and kicked his feet around. Now that was a mistake. Iwa heard the noise and went to it carefully cause he want to surprise or scare Tobio. Then Tobio stopped. It's been a few minutes and Iwazumi hasn't called him.

"Iwa?" Kageyama called out. Little does he know, his older brother is outside his closet door.

"BLAH!"

"AHHH!"

Kageyama fell out of the closet.

"YOU ASS!" Tobio shouted at his older brother, while touching his back. Iwazumi was laughing his ass off.

"So-sorry! I-it's jusst so-o fun-nny!!" Iwa couldn't speak properly since he was still laughing like a maniac. Tobio pouted and crossed his arms. Hajime then started to calm down and looked at his younger brother with a soft smile.

"You okay?" Hajime asked his little brother. Tobio was still upset. Hajime sighed.
"Heyyyyy I got you milkkkkk~" Iwazumi said. Tobio's eyes then lit up and looked at Hajime with sparkling eyes.

"Where!?" Tobio said it in a child like voice. Hajime chuckled at his brother.

"It's in the dining room. It's on the table-"
As Iwazumi was about to finish his sentence, without hesitation, Kageyama went running to the dining room. Iwa was shocked by his actions but wasn't that surprised since he knew that Tobio had a unhealthy obsession with milk. Iwa chuckled once again and sighed. What am I gonna do with that boy? Hajime smiles and went to the kitchen to do the dishes since their mom is gonna come soon.